Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

Kickstarter Total As Of 17:45 Central, 18:45 Eastern, Day 30 - 16K Backers!

Still not bad after only 3 days. Remember this kickstarter still has another 26 days afterwards to go.....

It's one of the most successful MMO project so far. People seem to see all the potential Crowfall has.  :)

Really fantastic progress so far. I'm looking forward to the steady march of hitting the stretch goals over the coming weeks. :)

We better get to those stretch goals! I want to use those mounts to travel all around the lands of my Kingdom, use caravans to exchange resources with my allies and watch to all the wonderful effects PopcornFX can generate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eeK9SDtbVk&list=PLD94922ED3AEEDA4A&index=1

But female centaure... errrrr!  :lol:

we should make an image to celebrate the game being funded. ;)

This will not fund the whole game...but it is a very very good step for the community. And when we get to the 1 million and 1.3 million mark we will be even closer to the game we all want to play.

This will not fund the whole game...but it is a very very good step for the community. And when we get to the 1 million and 1.3 million mark we will be even closer to the game we all want to play.

this ^

delghinn.png