Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pucabi3

loss of...

I believe that Crowfall be just:

•  a waste of time
  •  money
  •  patience ... and so on.

Like...uh, Star Citizen? And unfortunately others vg.

I just ask the developers: when the game will actually be released?

Well it’s pretty playable at the moment and the Giant Dregs patch rounding out the launch features and taking us into alpha/beta (aka balance and polishing phases) is coming sometime in February. So idk maybe in about a year or so? Maybe sooner if we’re lucky with how long the balance and polish takes.

Edited by Duffy

lPoLZtm.png

1 hour ago, Pucabi3 said:

I believe that Crowfall be just:

•  a waste of time
  •  money

Like...uh, Star Citizen? And unfortunately others vg.

I just ask the developers: when the game will actually be released?

Welcome to the forums.

First things first:

What someone feels to be a waste of this or that is a highly individual assessment. As such there is no golden answer that either says one is right or wrong. If you feel that way, you feel that way. And it's your right to do so.

It may help to put things into perspective, though. This is most easily done by showing open interest in other peoples point of view, instead of being overly aggressive or working with catch phrases that can trigger people. Not saying you did - I'm just mentioning it for the sake of completeness (we are a quite constructive community - and a lot of us would like to keep it that way ;) ).
It may also be helpful to assume, that the devs may get tired from the same questions asked over and over again - especially if such questions lack some politeness. I wouldn't expect them to answer every (or to be frank: any) of these. Actually I hope they don't and focus on getting the game done instead. ;)

As for your question:

The development of Crowfall is progressing. Not as fast as a lot (probably most) backers wished - but there is continuous movement forward. The next big milestone (5.110), which should include the rest of the things that are needed to close the game circle, is scheduled for february. After the bug fixes for this milestone the free-beta testers should be invited soon, taking the game environment to it's final stress test before release. So, we are getting close.

Wether the game will release late 2020 or early 2021 remains to be seen, though. But those seem to be the two best guesses at the moment.

In my personal opinion: it looks a lot like what won't make it into the 5.110 version, won't likely make it into the launch version (except of a few stragglers, that didnt quite make it into 5.110). They seem to be very determined now to get the game out, instead of delaying launch in order to get more things in. So, as i said ... getting close now.

Hope this helps

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

On 12/13/2019 at 11:57 AM, Pucabi3 said:

All video games and most everything that isn't essential to life be just:

•  a waste of time
  •  money

Fixed that for you.

Amazing first post from a 4 year old account though.