Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome! Any and all feedback is welcome, but make sure to post in one of the following threads to be sure that the devs will see it:

It may be useful to read through these threads, as well as the known issues thread (under News and Announcements) to get an idea of what has already been reported. That's not to say that you shouldn't report them yourself, because additional data points can be helpful, but it may help you to better focus your efforts.

You might also take some time to read through the FAQs and watch the last few Q&A videos to get an idea of what's coming in the future so that you aren't just making suggestions to fix things that are already in the process of being updated.

Be aware that they are currently in a freeze on the live server. Unless something major needs fixing, they don't plan to patch it again until the next major milestone in February. At some point, they'll push the new stuff to the test server and we'll get a chance to test it there.

Other than that, just take the time to learn the game and ask questions when you need to. There aren't that many people playing right now as most are waiting on the next patch, but decapathon 3 is starting on Tuesday. That should increase the numbers.

First time playing. Just had my son make me a new computer just to be able to play. I belong to a rather large guild that played several online PvP games. just sent a report to my guild leader. Gave positive remarks all the way around. this is my 5th game going back to Asheron's Call some 30 years ago. Overall let me commend you guys on the game. Smooth running in all aspects. Will have to do research on repairing items. Very intriguing system. Look forward to learning all the little tricks and curves in your system.

Just now, Clawlaw said:

First time playing. Just had my son make me a new computer just to be able to play. I belong to a rather large guild that played several online PvP games. just sent a report to my guild leader. Gave positive remarks all the way around. this is my 5th game going back to Asheron's Call some 30 years ago. Overall let me commend you guys on the game. Smooth running in all aspects. Will have to do research on repairing items. Very intriguing system. Look forward to learning all the little tricks and curves in your system.

Welcome!

There is no repairing of items. Items that break must be replaced as a means to maintain demand for crafters. However, you can make your gear last longer in a variety of ways (better gear, disciplines, passive training).

15 hours ago, Arkade said:

However, you can make your gear last longer in a variety of ways (better gear, disciplines, passive training).

@Clawlaw Best way for new players to make their gear last longer is to get out of combat stance when they're not in combat. Gear takes damage every 10(?) seconds you're in a combat stance, whether or not you are actually fighting, and when you res at a statue. When you're idle, be in survival or stealth.

Edited by VaMei

Thank you so much. couple of other questions if you plz? Banks and runes? Do you have a player storage area? How do you get runes to work?

Your personal vault can be accessed at any time with the B key, as long as you're not in a campaign world.  This vault holds 200 items. 

Runes are equipped on the rune tab of your inventory.  In the top right of your inventory screen, there are three tabs (helmet, hex, lightning).  Click the hex tab to see your available rune slots.  If these are locked, you need to unlock them in your Talents screen by leveling up your vessel.  Once they're unlocked and you've obtained a rune you want to use, simply drag it into the correct slot.  Next, open your spellbook to assign any active or passive powers that have been granted by your new runes.  Easy peasy!