Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/24/15 - Kickstarter Is Now Live! & More

I have thrown my money at you...and some panties...not my panties...I don't wear panties. 

Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving, characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways:

• One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth;
  • Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis;
  • Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another;
  • References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided.

Don't have much to spend as a student, but hey, it'll pay for a few coffees to keep you up. :)

Can't wait to try the beta and congrats to the 10K donator!

This kickstarter project will succeed for sure... As of the current time here, it's already 20%+ funded!

Keep up the hard work! :D

Edited by Qwake

38. What if I change my mind, and want to revoke land that I have granted?

What if I change my mind, and want to revoke land that I have granted?

and another

Your title in a Kingdom depends on the size of your province in that Kingdom. A player with 30 parcels might be a “Duke” of that Kingdom. A player with only 1 parcel might be a “Noble”. We’re haven’t yet locked down the exact details of how much land will be required for each title.

Edited by baerin

Crowfall really brings me out of my shell.  I'd like to add my name to the list of people who've had their Kickstarter cherry popped today.  Keep up the great work and the communication flowing.

Well, thank you all for trying to make your dream a reality.  I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

On a side note, you can remove the timer now, it's in the negatives and looks all crazy.  LOL

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif