Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/24/15 - Kickstarter Is Now Live! & More

I'd like my color special border now, kk thanks.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

As always with kickstarter projects; will there be a way to back this through paypal?

As *used to be*.  KS no longer allows payment through PayPal.

Yes. We are discussing the way we want to handle this. There will be an in-game mechanic, relying on some combination of the passage of time and/or the collection of materials.

http://crowfall.com/#/faq/54d23a28cb64aad54d68afd8

Can kickstarter rewards be transferred to another account?
Yes, but rewards can be transferred once only, and they cannot be stacked (meaning that a single account cannot have multiples of the same reward.)

>>> If several of us buy Amber, but we want our king to be someone else, can we transfer the extra lands to the other kingdom?  (While keeping the other rewards?)

As *used to be*.  KS no longer allows payment through PayPal.

That's exactly why I'm asking. Some devs set up ways to back trough paypal after their kickstarter project has been funded.

I have one very key question that revolves around giving a guild a single EK location to work from:

Does a guild get its own world, or must it be built off, say, the guld master's personal world.  Then, can a person bring their "parcel" into another's world if granted permissions, or does the "owner" of the world have to purchase it first.  I'd hate to think we're bottlenecked and can't offer people homes simply because I can't dish out tons of real money to expand the kingdom, lol, but I don't know quite what to expect in terms of scale, size, etc.

Second the question....

You had my pledge back when you fired up the play2crush site back in December! 

Here's to the Crowfall team and it's amazing community of stone killers (and some lamb) to ensure it is guided properly on it's development journey!!

-Ralin

The Balance - Nation of Equilibrium

"You can run but you'll DIE tired.."

REQUEST:

Please be sure the guild related Kickstart bonuses find their way into the cash shop, or are available ala carte.

It is awkward trying to get a guild-sponsored individual Kickstart patron package on short notice, but easier logistics through a cash shop for options such as....

• Access to expanded colors for Guild Heraldry creator (from Amber Patron)
  • Access to expanded symbols for Guild Heraldry creator (from Sapphire Patron)
  • Custom Unique Guild Heraldry (from Ruby Patron)

I am of two minds about this suggestion -- on the one hand, getting Ruby for our guild is a challenge, and it would be wonderful if we didn't need to.  On the other hand, the "unique" guild heraldry would be more unique if it's not possible to acquire it later.  And Ruby isn't limited, so we have time to figure it out.

I have one very key question that revolves around giving a guild a single EK location to work from:

Does a guild get its own world, or must it be built off, say, the guld master's personal world.  Then, can a person bring their "parcel" into another's world if granted permissions, or does the "owner" of the world have to purchase it first.  I'd hate to think we're bottlenecked and can't offer people homes simply because I can't dish out tons of real money to expand the kingdom, lol, but I don't know quite what to expect in terms of scale, size, etc.

This. I would like to think there would be a way for each guild member to import or somehow link their own personal EK into the Guild leaders EK. It seems a little pointless, or should I say a waste, if a guild with a roster of say 50 people should all have to operate independently in their own little worlds. I understand the monetization process for expanding parcels in the EK, but still....

Yeah, numbers going up fast.

Though I wonder whether we can change pledge later... I'd like to buy 'patron', but can't yet.

It is a pledge, not an immediate purchase. If you will be able to cover your pledge before the Kickstart completes its time, you can get that limited package.

Edit: Sorry, Rolan Just saw your clarification and Gordon's condfirmation that you can pay off your pledge over time. Thanks ACE dev's 4 that.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)