Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/24/15 - Kickstarter Is Now Live! & More

*growls* Captains everywhere... I am not talking about kickstarter campaign, that mechanic is obvious. I am asking if developers plan prolonged crowdfunding system akin to 'Shroud of Avatar' or 'Star Citizen' allowing partial over time payment to buy higher pledges.

And that's after kickstarter campaign.

Yes

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Kind of surprised at the lack of earlybird backing tiers between $30 and $150.

Hardcore fans with money already put cash down, the rest fall in later. The average price per purchase is dropping as we go (as is to be expected). Currently at $122 per purchase.

Kind of surprised at the lack of earlybird backing tiers between $30 and $150.

Yeah, I told myself my maximum would be 50, and I was expecting to get that 60 dollars package for 50 as a early bird, but I didn't, apparently. Oh well, 24 euros as pre-purchase aint that high a cost for a game.

Edited by nehemia

I'm having a hard time understanding why some people are pledging at the full price patron tier, when there are still discounted patron tiers of the same level still available.

Like $425 for the Sapphire $500 patron.

What gives?

CfWBSig.png

I backed it, but I'm not 100% yet...although reading the updated FAQs has increased my excitement level immensely, particularly the part about Eternal Kingdom wars.  I hope that gets fully implemented.  Either way, I'm really excited to see where this goes.  Looks like hitting goal should be easy.  Any discussion on stretch goals yet?

I'm having a hard time understanding why some people are pledging at the full price patron tier, when there are still discounted patron tiers of the same level still available.

What gives?

think it's called generosity.

miasma_crowfall.jpg

REQUEST:

Please be sure the guild related Kickstart bonuses find their way into the cash shop, or are available ala carte.

It is awkward trying to get a guild-sponsored individual Kickstart patron package on short notice, but easier logistics through a cash shop for options such as....

• Access to expanded colors for Guild Heraldry creator (from Amber Patron)
  • Access to expanded symbols for Guild Heraldry creator (from Sapphire Patron)
  • Custom Unique Guild Heraldry (from Ruby Patron)

I think this is an important piece for guilds/communities. If they had a "guild package" where a group of players could pool their money to get special upgrades AND an account for 10-15 of them, I think it would have been easier to accomplish.  But, this would force a guild to drop x amount of cash on a single player who gets all the benefits.

Hopefully, there is some allowances down the road.

Pay pledge over time.

Ok, i'll hit the Ruby.

One clarification.

We all start with 9 parcels.

So, im a Amber. 
I'll have 14 parcels, no?

And if a player want to be my vassal?

You cant ''merge'' the parcels, no?

$210k in 2 hours.... pretty nice

Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

SB and other gamesFormer IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

Former IC / NL of House of Atreides SB Damnation (2003-2004)

What gives?

If somebody doesn't give a flying damn about 75 bucks, why couldn't they? They are backing to donate to the game, and if 75 euros really aren't that much for them, perhaps they don't want to take the limited space from someone else who can go as far as 425?

The amount of effort you guys are putting into to this for us is astounding. Backing you guys and supporting your visions for our game is the least we can do. Hope to see you all in the world