Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
child

noob question about EK.. sorry!

hey all, new player here.. im curious about ek's and how they work? im trying to gear up (solo player atm) will be joining some friends soon though. problem is, all ek's say offline or locked. from what ive seen : a ) they need at least one player in the ek to stay online. basically what im getting at lmao : how do i join an ek to buy/trade gear? if all of them are offline or locked, been checking every hour or two to see if one opens all night but nothing so far. again, sorry for the post, just seeking out advice/help. appreciate you all and thanks < 3

Edited by child

7 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

The Eternal Kingdoms aren't used very often in the current environment.  If you're looking for player-run vendors, check the Temple market area or the Free City through one of the rune gates.

ohh. okay haha, thank you. il check the free city now since the temple didnt have much of my wanting to offer 

50 minutes ago, child said:

the temple didnt have much of my wanting to offer 

Most of what you'll find on vendors is wartribes loot. Some of it isn't bad, but the good pieces get snapped up pretty quick.

There's not much in the way of a vendor economy for crafted gear at this point. The vendors only deal in gold, but established players have little need for more gold.

Chaos embers are the real player currency for now. You can barter CEs for gear, but it's all face to face trades or commissioned work, making window shopping kind of a pain.

Edited by VaMei