Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a guild on NA

Macetime

I'm an MMO vet looking for a guild to run with for Crowfall. I primarily play between 3:00 and 9:00 cst during the week and at various times on the weekend. I have been following Crowfall since it was announced and bought in as a backer about a year ago, however my PC struggled to run the game so I shelved it for almost a year and just followed it on the website and Youtube. I have a brand new PC and am very excited to dive into this game full tilt. I am looking for a guild that likes to be competitive but also understands that I am an adult and will have to RL on occasion, I would also like a guild that incorporates light RP and story lines into what they do because I think it as awesome immersion to games like this. I am fairly new to RP myself so I am not looking for a guild that is strict about it.  I plan on playing a tanky bruiser type character or maybe a support. I know that this game will experience a big population influx in Feb with the wipe and update so I would like to find a guild home sooner rather than later.  Thanks for taking the time to read this! I look forward to hearing from you!

• 2 weeks later...

Still Looking for A guild home... would like to focus on support and crafting in this game, would love a guild that can teach me the ropes on crafting

Hey Macetime, I've sent you a guild invite. Clan of the Dragon's Claw is looking for players  who want to specialize in gathering and crafting. A winning guild is a prepared guild is my thoughts on that.