Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Clan of the Dragon's Claw / DRAGONSCLAW

Azerlin

Clan of the Dragon's Claw has just recently been founded and doors are open for those looking for Ally's!

Small but growing. Like a dragon we will look at the long game strategy to plan and plot our take over of all worlds.

Guild Information Basics
Region:

North American, but will be looking for members of different time-zones, Officers in those zones as well.

Atmosphere:  

Fun, semi-family friendly. Thinking a 14A or so topic wise.

Casual/Hardcore?:

Want both types of players actually. Each type bring different things to the table.

Size:       

Going for a medium size guild, but will not turn people away just because. If its too crowded we will splinter into another guild and form an alliance.

Play-Style:     

Team player is a must. Simi-social, need to be able to communicate attack and defence, give/take material and product orders.

Commitment:     

Real Life is a thing, that being said I'm hoping to get people that understand that commitment levels will vary and will look into grouping accordingly for like minded players.

Faction/Pantheon: We generally will run with the Chaos Balance faction, but I will not force this on members. Zaleena is our main pantheon for she is of true blood from dragon lines. ( Due to Lore changes in the game Zeleena (Guild's patron goddess) We will be changing factions to Balance.)

Experience:    

Looking from beginner to pro.

Voice-Chat services:

Discord is the main VOIP being used right now.

The Leader:  

Azerlin. 30+ years of gaming. Played all sorts across genre's. Working/Gaming hours very by the season, will be on daily even in the peak season.

Guild Objective:

A winning army is a well prepared one. In this thought keeping a balance between the professions, and those in the crafting and gathering role's are of an equal roles as warriors, but should have 1 vessel that is combat ready. Sometimes just numbers are enough. So, being well prepared before jumping into the main conflict will take precedent over wasting resources on a lost Couse. Would be Officer's will be required to have mastered at least one line of the Commander passive skill tree in they're profession of choice, at which point you will be considered a Sub-Officer. Then express a want to lead, including yourself have a 5 person team available. Once the Commander tree has been mastered in full, and have proven competent leadership with your team, Officer will be offered, and with it receive privilege's and responsibility of the post.

So any other questions please PM me and ask, or add me to discord Azerlin_Blackshield#2180

"We are the crows from dragon's of past ages, some of the first to start the battle of entirety. The path to the eternal, to Zaleena. Through her we will bring back our true mother, the Wyrm Eternal!"

- quote from a Dragon hearted knight.

Edited by Azerlin
Updated Due to Lore Changes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, dax7ds said:

i would love to be in your guild

Invite sent. You'll find it at Crowfall.com --> account profile--> guild invites 

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, DuncanTheReaper said:

If  you're still recruiting I'm interested in joining

2 hours ago, Dranreb said:

Interested here 👍

Your both in, and welcome to the clan!

5 hours ago, DuncanTheReaper said:

If  you're still recruiting I'm interested in joining

2 hours ago, Dranreb said:

Interested here 👍

Your both in, and welcome to the clan!

I really like your post. I've been playing MMOs since vanilla WOW beta. I have played man different games - WOW, SWTOR, ESO, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2 and others.  I'm very interested in Crowfall crafting. I backed the game  a while back but really only began playing Crowfall during this beta. I am currently playing a lot of ESO both casual PVP and PVE. So far, I have a level 25 Duelist but plan on experimenting with different classes. Would love to learn more about the game with a nice, mature group. I play to escape, so not interested in real-world politics in game chat. Thanks for your consideration.

Tim

1 hour ago, tim33609 said:

I really like your post. I've been playing MMOs since vanilla WOW beta. I have played man different games - WOW, SWTOR, ESO, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2 and others.  I'm very interested in Crowfall crafting. I backed the game  a while back but really only began playing Crowfall during this beta. I am currently playing a lot of ESO both casual PVP and PVE. So far, I have a level 25 Duelist but plan on experimenting with different classes. Would love to learn more about the game with a nice, mature group. I play to escape, so not interested in real-world politics in game chat. Thanks for your consideration.

Tim

Invite has been sent Tim,

Crowfall.com--> account profile--> guild invites