Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nekrage

Confirmed Pay To Win

Confirmed pay to win just by looking at their kickstarter rewards.

+ 80 bonus tax-free parcels for your personal Kingdom (160 total), starting title King/Queen 
+ Upgrade (to Imperial Palace) your personal Kingdom's exclusive Kickstarter stronghold 
+ 1 Additional Manor for your personal Kingdom (3 total) 

Multiple tiers of the kickstarter campaign have crap like this. In addition to the kickstarter pay to win they are including a cash shop?

No thanks, goodbye crapfall.

Attempting to make a valid point that goes against the homeland in which you are speaking will net you nothing but hate.

EDIT

• VIP members can use passive training for all 3 character slots (not just 1)

HAHAHAHAHAHA^

People don't learn from the past. I was defending ArcheAge up and down until they pulled a fast one and screwed everyone right in their fkn wallets. The difference between you idiots and me? I learned from the past. I don't trust a damn thing mmo game devs say anymore. My favorite Trion fk up is still "We never said anything about a 10% marketplace discount". Screenshots are there to prove it and they still deny it and still get away with it. Down with greedy mmo devs.

Edited by nekrage

+ 80 bonus tax-free parcels for your personal Kingdom (160 total), starting title King/Queen 

+ Upgrade (to Imperial Palace) your personal Kingdom's exclusive Kickstarter stronghold 

Multiple tiers of the kickstarter campaign have crap like this. In addition to the kickstarter pay to win they are including a cash shop?

You just made the exact same post 60s and you thought it was cool enough to make into a thread:

fbstvcz7lhpxsqg7jvg6.jpg

I assume you don't understand what 'Personal Kingdom' is. You may as well complain that someone who has nicer desktop wallpaper than you is paying to win. Relax my friend, these devs are not that stupid. A little trust perhaps?

A little trust? HA! Been there before, I have been burnt so hard I look like fkn twoface.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/d/d0/Two_Face_6711.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120510022905

someone's "personal kingdom" isn't going to bother you

So... someone's "personal kingdom" which likely seems to be located in the Eternal Kingdom server... where the rules as stated by the devs themselves are that: "These player-owned and player-managed kingdoms are the only permanent (non-time limited) Worlds. They are complete, functional Worlds - but lack resource factories (such as quarries, mines and mills) and produce only common reagents. Players rule these Home Worlds as Monarchs and can grant land and titles to other players in exchange for oaths of fealty. Levy taxes, enforce trade restrictions, and set the PvP rules within your domain."

The fact that they can pay in the kickstarter to get all those extra benefits for THE ONLY PERMANENT world doesn't bother you?

Sounds like nerdrage is butt hurt. Don't listen to him, hes always been a nerdrager

12. What is a personal kingdom, and how do I get one?

Every player starts with a small personal Kingdom. This is sort of like a Minecraft realm – it’s a world that you own, that other players can come and visit (if you let them.)

You control the administration of your Kingdom. That means you can invite player in, kick them out, grant them land, charge them taxes, set the import/export rules and turn on and off player-versus-player combat.

Edited by WonderBread

Attempting to make a valid point that goes against the homeland in which you are speaking will net you nothing but hate.

EDIT

• VIP members can use passive training for all 3 character slots (not just 1)

HAHAHAHAHAHA^

I can haz your stuff?

“We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.”

So... someone's "personal kingdom" which likely seems to be located in the Eternal Kingdom server... where the rules as stated by the devs themselves are that: "These player-owned and player-managed kingdoms are the only permanent (non-time limited) Worlds. They are complete, functional Worlds - but lack resource factories (such as quarries, mines and mills) and produce only common reagents. Players rule these Home Worlds as Monarchs and can grant land and titles to other players in exchange for oaths of fealty. Levy taxes, enforce trade restrictions, and set the PvP rules within your domain."

The fact that they can pay in the kickstarter to get all those extra benefits for THE ONLY PERMANENT world doesn't bother you?

No because I'll have my own

They are extra benefits that don't benefit them when they come into contact with other players in the campaigns. When you square off versus someone it's not going to make a difference how big they personal kingdom is when it's not even located on the same world. Though some aspects of the EKs are going to be more than cosmetic (like the trophies that provide tangible benefits) everything announced in the kickstarter has simply been aesthetic. The one big thing that kind of worries me is the ability to increase the number of passive leveling slots, if you want to gripe about something that's a good place to start.

Personnal kingdom is an out of campaign social hub & trophy case. It has absolutely no eefect on the actual mechanical competitive game(campaigns).

If I have a huge castle in the EK, it'll do poorly made socks for me in the GvG or Dregs or any of the other campaigns because its not coming with me. Trading? Sure I can trade stuff THAT I GET FROM THE CAMPAIGNS, where the EK castle I have does nothing for me.

I fully support Nekrage and his decision to leave this game alone, please take all your zombies with you as well. Thank you

All that stuff you just complained about is basically cosmetic bull crap on EK that doesn't affect the actual meaningful gameplay in the campaigns, maybe you should research and read on the game before you go all nekrage on it.

Only thing in your post somewhat valid is the offline training, but you can only log in one freakin character at a time anyway, so there is no in game advantage.

Edited by sarin

No, it doesn't bother me. And it shouldn't bother anyone else either.

I fully support Nekrage and his decision to leave this game alone, please take all your zombies with you as well. Thank you

All that stuff you just complained about is basically cosmetic bull crap on EK that doesn't affect the actual meaningful gameplay in the campaigns, maybe you should research and read on the game before you go all nekrage on it.

Only thing in your post somewhat valid is the offline training, but you can only log in one freakin character at a time anyway, so there is no in game advantage.

Also from my understanding you still level skills through use up to a point. Then you can set them to passive train. So you still need to play all 3 characters a bit in order to get them trained up. Its not set and forget like eve.