Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nekrage

Confirmed Pay To Win

I've seen this argument of Pay to Win on every single cash shop game that has come out. How many have I seen it actually been true in? 1, and that was Allods Online which killed it's own community before it even hard launched.

I'm pretty sure that in this age, with how much knowledge developers have from other similar games that have cash shops that they understand what works and what doesn't work in regards to the things people pay for and don't.

Heck, look at Star Wars the Old Republic and Guild Wars 2 and how much people fork over ever new update to the shop just to change the look of their character. You don't need items that boost another character over another to make money, you just have to add shiny pixels for their characters to wear to make money now.

Edited by braxkedren

nekrage prolly works for darkfall or the daoc unchained

this forum has been visited by these near do wells since it started.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I think this is a ploy by Nekrage.

We all know he loves pay to win because it's the only way he can win. I mean look back at his games you have people like TheMercs beating him 10 vs 40 over and over again. In games like AA he was just spening all that twitch money trying to buy up all the stuff in the shops to make him and his guild better.

To bad it didn't help

Get dumped on kid

aka "Yellowbeard"

I think this is a ploy by Nekrage.

We all know he loves pay to win because it's the only way he can win. I mean look back at his games you have people like TheMercs beating him 10 vs 40 over and over again. In games like AA he was just spening all that twitch money trying to buy up all the stuff in the shops to make him and his guild better.

To bad it didn't help

Lol just keep making up lies. We were the best and still are the best in ANYTHING we decide to play.

The jealous children still coming out to play huh?

Mercs were and still are TRASH.

The way I see it its like having private worlds that can be totally private or other players can join. Then on top of that, the other worlds are open for people to play on, form groups, build, destroy explore but these worlds all have an inevitable conclusion. Total destruction. However the time limit on these worlds varies from weeks to potentially years.

Imagine playing WoW with open world PvP and then after 2 years the world explodes in a cataclysm.*oh wait hehehe* then everyone can start over on a totally new world. New landmasses and biomes! Its sort of like thinking of an MMO where the world not only resets but changes every expansion pack. But instead of just an expansion, we get a WHOLE NEW WORLD!

So you can make progress, have fun, pvp, craft. Go to your personal kingdoms, play and build and store loot, then you can start a campaign as your character and have fun there and hop between worlds within reason. Balances and rules are in place to prevent people from transferring things that would break balances. So I can make an epic sword and then bring that to a new campaign unless the rules state I can, in which case it is still balanced because everyone else can bring a big sword too.

The kingdoms are just private / public worlds where you can have fun but having a better kingdom doesn't mean that a player is better than an other or has any advantages that matter in combat! UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE! :D

Peace o/

zFzmJQw.jpg

Im glad to see Nek is around. You know, it all gets more interesting when you can fight (ingame) against someone you actually don't like.

Its hard to battle against all of you cool ppl :D keep it coming Nekrage.

Lol just keep making up lies. We were the best and still are the best in ANYTHING we decide to play.

1v1 speed chess. I'll play you for a $25,000 donation to a charity of the winners choosing.

By we do you mean the 1500 memebers in your guild? Hard not to be able to accomplish something with that many members.

Joke guild joke leader

Get dumped on kid

aka "Yellowbeard"

Lol, ITS USELESS. You have to AGREE to fight, at best its a training area. Get over it.

Oh, by the way..

24. How do I get an Eternal Kingdom?

Each player account is automatically granted an Eternal Kingdom, the first time they log into the game. This Kingdom will be shared by all characters on that account. As the owner of a Kingdom, you are the Monarch of that World. That means you get to set many of the rules that govern that World and control the land and the structures within it.

The idea is in development, and at the very least they are planning on a way for the EKs to be conflict zones in some way. My point is that it's way too early to get all hyperbolic about how USELESS they are and how we NEVER listen. Yes, you can govern the rules of your EK - but there's lots of ways you can play around with that. Maybe certain crafting tiers are disabled if you don't allow PvP on your EK? Maybe there isn't as much storage space or your character levels slower passively. There's lots of different ways it could play out, it's just crazy for you to come on the forums and declare without a doubt that something is so horrible when it's not even set in stone... one of the biggest things the dev have been vocal about is how they are more than willing to adapt to player feedback. And in my eyes feedback isn't screaming in caps with your hands over your ears.

There is always that someone, who doesn't read the FAQs and have no understanding of the game mechanics but complains as loud as he can, making a fool of himself in the process...

Seriously  <_< ...