Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KingVhost

Is anyone else experiencing inventory lag?

I've noticed that when opening inventory, the transition causes quite the performance spike, affecting SPK, FPS, and the ping. It happens again when closing inventory screen. I wish I knew how to fix this...

Member of Lords of Death (LoD)

17 hours ago, Vhost said:

I've noticed that when opening inventory, the transition causes quite the performance spike, affecting SPK, FPS, and the ping. It happens again when closing inventory screen. I wish I knew how to fix this...

Welcome to the forums. :)

Transitioning between what excately? Are you talking about using the inventory in general or about transitioning items between your character inventory and your world/account bank?

In case of the latter, it should already be pretty small. But still I don't think what we currently see is the final stage. In the beginning, with the first inventory related world-to-world transitions (which any character-to-bank transaction actually is), they had a 20 seconds delay. They put a lot of work into making it kind of instantly happening. So, it's something that needs some not insignificant work, and it's something they already worked on in the past (saying: they are aware of it), and also something that isn't crucial to get into alpha and beta stage (only an optimization issue, right - and those will get dealt with at the end of the developing process), which they are focussing on right now.

If you are talking about the general inventory use, you probably should post it (and describe it in detail) as a bug report in the regarding sub-forum though.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk