Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I decided to join

timetopat

40 minutes ago, Audin said:

Still in pre-alpha but to answer your question, you have a live servers that is up 24/7.  Joveth (pve) Infected (no loot pvp) and the campaign server (pvp inventory loot) 

Just to clarify - almost noone plays on infected, and Joveth is (or rather will be) mainly used to level up your vessels, try the things out. The main action and at the same time destination is campaign server with full pvp.

welcome...  the game gets real in Feb...  learn all you can but the next update will change many things and add tons

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

@timetopat  I would go on YouTube and look under Crowfall Beginners Guide. The most recent patch is 5.100. I think FilthyRobot has a pretty good one. Begause it's pre-alpha, there are not a lot of tutorials and it hasn't been updated in quite a while. Watching a video or two will save you a LOT of time. Second, I would go to the guild page and look under Guild Recruitment. You can find guilds that offer your preferred play style and find ones that are recruiting. A helpful guild will shorten the learning curve tremendously. Welcome to Crowfall!