Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrusaderW

Need help building a new Crowfall Community Site

Dear fellow Crows!

A couple of months ago I have started building the Website https://crowfall.crusaderw.com and intend to become the major ressource for Crowfall-related know-how and tools.

The first step is a rebranding, since the site is not supposed to be about me. So let's get together find a new name that we can all identify with and start this journey together!

Of course I can't do this all by my self, so I would like to reach out to all of you content-creators out there and want to ask for your help and offer anybody a collaboration in any way that we can think of.

The minimum requirement to help is that you play Crowfall - everybody can help.

What I have been working on so far:

The website with guides and matching videos on Youtube (both in english) [WORDPRESS]

A german section (quite incomplete, since AI-translated)

A real-time combat-log analyzer, that still needs quite some love (parsing is roughly done) [PYTHON, VUE.JS]

A ressource calculator. You choose the item and stats you want to craft and the calculator shows you the raw materials you need and the crafting steps required.

As far as possible I will intergrate all tools with Malekai.org, since they already did a great job of modeling CF data and providing this open source, which is what I will do: all open source

Things I want to start working on ASAP:

A character builder including race, class, promotion class, major and minor discs, equipment (at a later stage)

A guild rooster and member management system, in order to link it to builds, guides and combat-logs. Everybody should get the credit that he or she deserves.

A collection of Widgets, that can be embedded to other websites: Online CF Streamers, Siege Schedule, Leaderboard, ...

Discord bot with integration of various tools.

The thing I need most at the moment to keep me going is social interaction, new inspiration and manpower to keep going.

Please share this in the community and contact me if this is for you!

Teamspeak: ts.crusaderw.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/ukKmXVP

Edited by CrusaderW
reasons...

Hey Crusader, it's a good initiative, but also a big project - no wonder you would like help.

But I think one thing that could scare ppl away from helping you, is that this 'community site' has your name all over it.

Maybe consider changing the website name, if you really want to make a community site?

Good luck with it! 

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Thank you @Yumx, very good point. Since I'm currently on a "spiritual quest" and want to practice detachment from my ego anyway I guess a rebranding is then one of the first task I would like to tackle. So if anybody has recommendations for a new name let me know. Let the feedback coming and let's build a community site that is worthy of this game and it's community!

Some suggestions:

• MurderOfCrows
  • TheHungerComes
  • TheDragonThrone
  • YaemirsFire
  • ChaosEmbers
  • ThroneWars
  • YouCanWin
  • TheLastCampaign

I've already got my own site that I'm working on (focused on crafting), but if there's any particular contributions you need from a harvesting or crafting perspective, let me know. I'm not really into making videos, though. I prefer to just write everything.

Hey @Arkade,

thank you so much for your suggestions. Would you have any data on recipiets? I'm currently playing around with a ressource calculator for crafters that gives you the raw meterials that you need and displays the crafting steps. What is the name of your website. Another thing I want to cover is linking to other CF community sites.

1 hour ago, CrusaderW said:

Hey @Arkade,

thank you so much for your suggestions. Would you have any data on recipiets? I'm currently playing around with a ressource calculator for crafters that gives you the raw meterials that you need and displays the crafting steps. What is the name of your website. Another thing I want to cover is linking to other CF community sites.

I don't have any recipes. I have a list of the stuff you can cook and the buffs they give, but that's it. Everything else is just talking about the various parts of the crafting system, the different professions, the specials items required, etc. 

My website is https://murderinc.guildtag.com/wiki/