Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kurush_ii.

Archetypes

- We are dropping the last 3 remaining archetype pages: the ChampionDruid and Ranger. The same narratives on these guys will fill in a few more gaps in the Lore, and complete the lineup of our initial 12 archetypes. One note on these three: YES, they are all available in both male and female genders. We just don't have the concepts finished yet. We'll come back and add those soon.

Did you say ONLY 12? Really?

(you)

hJDP10K.jpg

"In any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die that's gonna win that inch."

But what is with the Hamster on the Kickstarter Site next to the Forgemaster/Druid? It's not the Guinecean Duelist.

bfca27b907346e0ef0d485cs3n.gif

Edited by Phiqu

- We are dropping the last 3 remaining archetype pages: the ChampionDruid and Ranger. The same narratives on these guys will fill in a few more gaps in the Lore, and complete the lineup of our initial 12 archetypes. One note on these three: YES, they are all available in both male and female genders. We just don't have the concepts finished yet. We'll come back and add those soon.

Bold.

I'm sure that their focus as of now are the more important aspects of the game. The could add more later after they have added the ones that needed to be prioritized first. 

btw, I'm sure it was said somewhere before that there are 24 archetypes, can anyone confirm this?

There are twelve archetypes initially, but even in this update they showed how one archetype has three specialized classes they can go into.

I noticed that as well with the "Knight" archetype wasn't sure if many people really caught that.

it bothers me more that if i want to play as my gender, out of those 12, i have 8 archetypes at my disposal, but the guy fans of the game have 11. what if i want to play as an awesome centaur lady???

I think it would be sweet to see a Centaur Lady.

Didn't they say that all of them would be available in male and female, they just didn't have the concepts done for each and every one yet?

nope, only if the demand for the locked ones is high enough.

I hate it when character diversity is hurt for some asinine attempt to protect the games art style.  I like the art design of some of the female characters just wish they were male.

I wish the classes and races were different things, like in WoW, for example (don't hate me for comparing, I just wanna make myself as clear as possible).

If I really like the hamster/badger/chipmunk and I wanna be a freaking Badger Healer, I mostly likely won't be able to.

That gives more diversity and, if there are racials skills/perks, would probably make a difference in PvP so not everybody would be the exact same. Hoping this can change, if I even got it right and that's how Archetypes work ~> One character per class.

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣

I'm sure they'll add more, They're missing some of the more traditional ones like necromancers, Summoners, bards Wizard (yeah we have confessors, frostweavers , but they seem to be some type of hybrids like confessors are fire+priest while frostweavers seems to be rely on physical) and etc.