Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vhaeyne

Craziest crashes I have ever seen in my life.

No stranger to bugs or early access here, but man I have been getting the strangest crashes I have ever seen in my life. The game crashes itself randomly and other programs with it. It's very annoying, because I have to reload every program it takes out on its warpath. It seems to happen at complete random. The most commonly hit programs are Discord and Google chrome. It's also the long kinda crash where like one or two of the programs hit will take like 2 minutes of not responding to fully crash. I know it is just this game, because I only reinstalled it today, and have never had this issue with any game ever. Normally if I get a crash from a less stable early access game. Only the one program is hit. I have a good enough rig to know its not a hardware issue. Is there anything known about this? Any setting fixes? or do I just wait for better stability?

TK in advanced for any actually insight or help.

24 minutes ago, Vhaeyne said:

No stranger to bugs or early access here, but man I have been getting the strangest crashes I have ever seen in my life. The game crashes itself randomly and other programs with it. It's very annoying, because I have to reload every program it takes out on its warpath. It seems to happen at complete random. The most commonly hit programs are Discord and Google chrome. It's also the long kinda crash where like one or two of the programs hit will take like 2 minutes of not responding to fully crash. I know it is just this game, because I only reinstalled it today, and have never had this issue with any game ever. Normally if I get a crash from a less stable early access game. Only the one program is hit. I have a good enough rig to know its not a hardware issue. Is there anything known about this? Any setting fixes? or do I just wait for better stability?

TK in advanced for any actually insight or help.

Welcome to the forums.

It definitely isn't something common. Please contact support@crowfall.com and describe the issue. It's not the usual outsourced support, but your directline to the devs. They are usually very fast and very helpful. You should get a report receipt after a few minutes and they will then contact you directly and probably ask you for your logs and tell your where to find them.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk