Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
yianni

Gods reach needs to be bigger with 5.110

With the amount of expected players coming back and not being able to PvP in gods reach the map needs to be bigger . or make the infected not level restricted 

Edited by yianni

A better solution is have the game detect number of players in particular area that are engaged in pve and game can dynamically adjust mobs/resources etc.

I think joveth need to be decrease (mob lvl and ressources lvl 5 max) to promote infected which can be a good world between campaign. Cause today infected is empty because there's no interest to risk something when u harvest u can have better thing in joveth... 

1 hour ago, royo said:

I think joveth need to be decrease (mob lvl and ressources lvl 5 max) to promote infected which can be a good world between campaign. Cause today infected is empty because there's no interest to risk something when u harvest u can have better thing in joveth... 

It is going to be reduced. Well, the resource ranks anyway. The mob levels might still be up to 8 to allow for players to reach 30 before moving on. The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because resource ranks and mob ranks in the same parcel are currently linked. I believe that is fixed in the next patch, so we should see lower rank resources in Joveth.

2 hours ago, Arkade said:

It is going to be reduced. Well, the resource ranks anyway. The mob levels might still be up to 8 to allow for players to reach 30 before moving on. The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because resource ranks and mob ranks in the same parcel are currently linked. I believe that is fixed in the next patch, so we should see lower rank resources in Joveth.

even the mob rank can be decrease we got infected to finish Xp and sacrifice we need more risk/reward imo!

36 minutes ago, royo said:

even the mob rank can be decrease we got infected to finish Xp and sacrifice we need more risk/reward imo!

People can go to the infected at 15, and the campaign at level 20 if they want to. I see no reason to force them out of GR though prior to level 30. 

Just take chiefs and kings out of Joveth so people can't farm them. Captains will still be able to drop stuff like the tablet and goggles, but it's a small chance.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:58 AM, Arkade said:

Just take chiefs and kings out of Joveth so people can't farm them. Captains will still be able to drop stuff like the tablet and goggles, but it's a small chance.

Did you level a toon on the first day of the last item wipe? 

Also should really remove all captains/chiefs/kings from joveth and maybe allow just captains in infected. It is far too lucrative to hang out in GR as it is and they need to take greater steps to encourage people to go to campaign. 

22 minutes ago, oneply said:

Did you level a toon on the first day of the last item wipe? 

Also should really remove all captains/chiefs/kings from joveth and maybe allow just captains in infected. It is far too lucrative to hang out in GR as it is and they need to take greater steps to encourage people to go to campaign. 

I probably did, or within the first few days. I don't remember. 

22 minutes ago, Arkade said:

I probably did, or within the first few days. I don't remember. 

Day 1 was a mad house. Guilds took over entire sections. Surprisingly the majority of guilds played nice with each other and didn’t encroach. Joveth as it is couldn’t handle a super small playerbase leveling at the same time. If even half the people who say they’re coming back for dregs do, joveth server will crash hard! Hopefully they take the necessary steps in preparation. 

Day one of 5.100 was packed with everyone running around leveling all at once, but no worse than any other game the day a major content drop hits. By day 3 it was business as usual, and we had a fair bit of time to get everything leveled up before the CW started.

I'll be very surprised if 5.110 doesn't launch the same way; only noobie land and infected at server up, with the 1st dregs campaign following a week or two after.

8 minutes ago, oneply said:

Day 1 was a mad house. Guilds took over entire sections. Surprisingly the majority of guilds played nice with each other and didn’t encroach. Joveth as it is couldn’t handle a super small playerbase leveling at the same time. If even half the people who say they’re coming back for dregs do, joveth server will crash hard! Hopefully they take the necessary steps in preparation. 

Which is why I said there will be multiple Joveths.

This is gonna be a different case, people are gonna want to rush to the campaign or dregs to get their cities built as soon as possible 

51 minutes ago, yianni said:

This is gonna be a different case, people are gonna want to rush to the campaign or dregs to get their cities built as soon as possible 

If the 1st dregs campaign is held back a week or even two, then there's plenty of time to get mains and alts all leveled up before the land rush begins, and that much more time for bug hunting before it is rolled out. That's the way 5.100 was rolled out, and there's no reason to believe 5.110 will be any different.

Anything else would be insanity.

Edited by VaMei

yes we want all players to have even more of a reason to stay in gods reach. lower the mobs rank and resource rank to next to nothing then we can make it slightly bigger.