Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowhearts and Wingmen

We know there are lots of married couples, significant others and "hetero life mates". For Valentine's Day, we'd like to showcase some of these couples who play Crowfall together. If you're interested in participating, please drop me an email: community@crowfall.com. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

@Medicaid finally we can admit we aren’t just crow curious...

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

33 minutes ago, Staff said:

wait no i meant @Medicaid

Me too

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Great! and remember: when something seems too good to be less than ordinary, it rarely isn't always more truthful than a real friend would if they trusted you to believe.

There is nothing as eloquent as a rattlesnakes tail.

Following up on this: Thanks to those who have already responded! Still room for more if anyone else wants to participate. I'll be sending out a short questionnaire and more info to the signer-uppers this week. 

Last call! Any more takers willing to stand in the spotlight of love? 

Addendum: You will not be asked to provide your real names or actual photos. Your privacy is very important to us. If you want to participate, I'll send a short questionnaire and arrange for a "photo shoot" of your in-game characters.