Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srathor

Thursday at noon?

I am thinking that something will be announced soon tonight marks the end of the current campaign! I am so full of anticipation that I'm browsing forums instead of working just trying to see if anything, any hint, any crumb has been posted. Although i know that Pann, the dev team, and more are being held in check from bursting by marketing. If they had their way we would know it all. I hate it but we need to let the marketing team do their good work......that being said 1 itsy bitsy tiny weeny hint of what come next wouldn't hurt right @Pann❤️  LOL

I don't understand the question. Where did this "Thursday ETA" come from? 

There's nothing planned for Thursday. I will publish a new Dev Diary tomorrow (Wednesday) about changes to the leveling (XP) system. Beyond that, there's no big something happening this week. 

I honestly hate to burst anyone's bubble, but it truly breaks my heart when folks get themselves hyped up about something without any basis and wind up disappointed. 

P.S.EDIT: Ahh, now I see where this is coming from - the current campaign ends today and we haven't announced the next one yet. That is being announce later today; we're putting the finishing touches on the webpage. I'm sorry for the cornfusion. 

Edited by Pann
Added info about next campaign

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

On 1/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Pann said:

P.S.EDIT: Ahh, now I see where this is coming from - the current campaign ends today and we haven't announced the next one yet. That is being announce later today; we're putting the finishing touches on the webpage. I'm sorry for the cornfusion. 

@Pann will there be a new campaign on live 5.100?

https://crowfall.com/en-US/campaigns

Edited by Surelia
announced on website, not on forums yet

On 1/28/2020 at 12:21 PM, Pann said:

I don't understand the question. Where did this "Thursday ETA" come from? 

There's nothing planned for Thursday. I will publish a new Dev Diary tomorrow (Wednesday) about changes to the leveling (XP) system. Beyond that, there's no big something happening this week. 

I honestly hate to burst anyone's bubble, but it truly breaks my heart when folks get themselves hyped up about something without any basis and wind up disappointed. 

Thursday confirmed?

I'm going to shut the thread down to avoid confusion for people who aren't familiar with the joke. 

*** 5.110 will not be released this week. ***

A new campaign will be announced soon; the webpage needs a bit more work before it can be published. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community