Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finally that social thingy

Hi everyone, 

Been streaming and playing for a few days now and all I can say is. this game really has a wonderful social aspect to it. People are generally very friendly and forward with helping out. This brings back some nostalgia of the good old days of multiple player MUDs and the likes. (disclaimer; only met one person so far that has a 101% negative vibe ... M....) 😛

Any new players will some help levelling up, resources or what not during this short window that we have to test out stuff (Server wipes pending). Feel free to contact me in game (Cheburashka) or on (Shameful link to Twitch here), looking forward to help and create a fun filled environment.

PVP can be fun and civil too.

See you all in game! 

PS. Having a guild really helps, having said that all the streamers I have chatted with are all very helpful! All you have to do is ask.

NOTE : I speak English, Some German, Some Spanish, Some Indonesia and Mandarin so feel free to meet me up. 

Edited by Cheburashka

Just now, Surelia said:

for now, only for now 😈

But good to have helpful players like you this stage of the game!

Thanks

:P Till we meet in Campaign and we shall drink champagne? ... lame rhythm I know, at least I tried... never mind.. walks away in disgust and shame. 

Totalmente de acuerdo con lo anterior. Me gustaría aprovechar la oportunidad también para ofrecer mi ayuda en cualquier momento a aquellos que la necesitan, especialmente a los nuevos jugadores.

My name in game is Adalid

Edited by Adalid

5 minutes ago, Adalid said:

Totalmente de acuerdo con lo anterior. Me gustaría aprovechar la oportunidad también para ofrecer mi ayuda en cualquier momento a aquellos que la necesitan, especialmente a los nuevos jugadores.

My name in game is Adalid

Impresionante :) Hablo un poco de español. ¿Jugar juntos alguna vez? Llamame.