Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for February

33 minutes ago, Pann said:

Join the ACE Q&A Wednesday, February 5, at 11 AM CST. https://www.twitch.tv/crowfallgame

Is this going to be a big fancy q/a before the new content gets to us or a regular q/a where CC crushes my hopes and dreams and doesn’t let JTodd tell us if FW is a pet class? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

48 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Is this going to be a big fancy q/a before the new content gets to us or a regular q/a where CC crushes my hopes and dreams and doesn’t let JTodd tell us if FW is a pet class? 

Im betting CC will have all the juicy stuff on lockdown until it goes to test, and will fire off a load of press releases while test is being reloaded.

We'll get the real tidbits in our news feed.

When 5.110 goes to test will we be able to launch EKs off the test server? Currently this seems to not be working. 

Any changes coming to crowd control? Right now the cc classes are pretty ineffective outside the retaliate bug. 

1 hour ago, yianni said:

Has anything been done for performance in this patch? 

With the influx of players expected in its current state the servers will not last 

A very legitimate question and point.  I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a MAJOR focus during the last 6 month sprint (you always keep efficiency this in your mind as a developer but sometimes you just need back-burner that as a priority and start by making it work and then back-in the polish), and given the volume of functionality we are supposedly getting in 5.110 that is probably as it should be.  That said, once 5.110 drops and the show-stopper bugs are wrangled, I'm hoping it will be ACE's clear priority to start taking balance and performance feedback to heart as that feedback should, at long last, be pertinent at that point.

I just want to know when 5.110 will drop (ha!) because I have some vaca to burn at work and, after several years of counseling patience for myself and others, I am REALLY chomping at the bit to start digging into the pre-launch details for myself :)

2 hours ago, yianni said:

Has anything been done for performance in this patch? 

With the influx of players expected in its current state the servers will not last 

With 5.110, they are moving to Unity 2019.2, which supposedly includes some performance features that they've been waiting on. Hopefully it will make a significant difference.

Will this be the day that the trifecta of unholy evil goes carebear? First new world, then Camelot, and next Crowfall.. 

Pve raids announced?

A pivot towards a more robust and safe environment where you can frolic through the fields of godsreach and gather to your heart's desire?

A second game for phones that has a wonderful transparent development cycle? And most definitely is not going to ever ever be on kickstarter. 

Cats and dogs living together?

No releases on some random Thursday at noon? 

Future Todd and Future Blair, drunk in a corner going why did we talk so damn much on stream? While Present Blair, and Present Todd, shake them and tell them to get to work? They still have a 724 foot mountain made of pebbles to move and only 1  spoooooon between them! (That only has 14 durability left)

Obi wan Halash is our only hope.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:28 AM, Arkade said:

With 5.110, they are moving to Unity 2019.2, which supposedly includes some performance features that they've been waiting on. Hopefully it will make a significant difference.

That will def change the game for the better. the old version was restricting them way to much.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:47 AM, srathor said:

Will this be the day that the trifecta of unholy evil goes carebear? First new world, then Camelot, and next Crowfall.. 

Man all the drama since Friday about CU, i hope Crowfall won't announce they are turning into a BR style (even if Hunger dome was a damn lot of fun and i miss it)

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

If they were smart they’d drop some big news on Wednesday instead of the usual vague nothing burgers. They could gather up a lot of the gamers that feel betrayed by CU and NW. Another lame stream like the last few won’t capitalize on the opportunity 

If they were smart they’d drop some big news on Wednesday instead of the usual vague nothing burgers. They could gather up a lot of the gamers that feel betrayed by CU and NW. Another lame stream like the last few won’t capitalize on the opportunity 

1 hour ago, oneply said:

You're in luck!

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.