Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MonstaGawd

Fae Graves and Vessel’s Crafting/Digging

Ok guys I am new and see that there is a big learning curve and so far loving the game. I have only found stone and human graves and was wondering if Fae graves exist. If so where do I dig them up and what prerequisites to being able to dig graves as well. If they do not exist then how do I make a vessel for my Fae or is it possible to upgrade a Fae Vessel? Thank you in advance for the help.

There are no Fae-specific graves.  You'll want to check the Necromancy recipe for making Fae vessels.  I believe they're made from all elf parts.  The recipe can be seen when using a Necromancy crafting table in the temple.

Thank you and do you happen to know where these graves are located as well as what tools or prerequisites are required as well.

2 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

There are no Fae-specific graves.  You'll want to check the Necromancy recipe for making Fae vessels.  I believe they're made from all elf parts.  The recipe can be seen when using a Necromancy crafting table in the temple.

All you need for gravedigging is a shovel, created with Runemaking.  As for the location, graves are found only in the Infected or campaign worlds.  You'll have to explore a bit to find the type you want.

I think I saw an Elf grave around the keep in Danilu in the Infected.   If you are Balance, I think theres still a Fae vessel for sale on one of the vendors in the temple.

PFq3vWQ.png