Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shadydvl

Looking for old friends from the RP server

I don't remember the name of the server or the name of the characters I played.

I do remember that we met in an all elf guild called blood of the kin and then went on to form an all centaur guild that dominated in PvP (forgot the name of the centaur guild). A guy named james and his girlfriend kim flew out from the east coast and we met up with another player from a guild called OPP (order of the pink pansies?) in santa Barbara. The server also had an all dwarf guild and a mostly minotaur guild called morlochs vengeance. 

I think my first characters name was gromph beanre

Remembering some names as im reminiscing. the guild leader for blood of the kin was a guy with a char named feng and he was a total d-bag lol. also met a very nice lady named collis in game from the all elf guild.

I had two accounts, one with a druid for powerleveling and all maxed chars. my centaur had a special GM awarded spear that had a life drain proc on it. 

Hey there - I don't recall the guild name Blood of Kin .... but was the all centaur guild DoA with Kiger? I was originally in GoW with Sogarth'all on Entropy. Then Crime Syndicate as well. I think on the RP server I was in the all dwarf guild with some of the CS guys.

Edited by VinTheTrashBin

I remember CS, but I thought that was the War server. I was part of a nation based on Undead Isle. I only played on one server until it was brought down and they brought up the Mourning server. I remember WMD was another big guild/nation and I believe their capital was based on the desert island. 

We were and are an all Dwarf guild that ran with a all Centaur guild. Any names below familiar ? The centaur guild was Dreadlords.  

ScreenShot000005.jpg

Edited by Barab

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

mourning server sounds familiar. and no that all centaur guild does not look familiar. I think my centaurs name was thgein.

I do believe udl came to our server after a certain amount of time. was there more than 1 RP server?

On 2/7/2020 at 7:34 AM, shadydvl said:

Remembering some names as im reminiscing. the guild leader for blood of the kin was a guy with a char named feng and he was a total d-bag lol. also met a very nice lady named collis in game from the all elf guild.

I had two accounts, one with a druid for powerleveling and all maxed chars. my centaur had a special GM awarded spear that had a life drain proc on it. 

I was in Blood of the Kin and I remember those days. Feng/Donar joined UDL after disbanding BotK. I ended up joining House Avari (another all elf pvp guild) after the BoS/Denied war.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV