Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

Which Tier Did You Choose?

I collected myself a Amber Patron ($215).

It gives you 6 years VIP which would be valued at $1080. I wanted to get into Alpha 1 but I honestly didn't feel the extra $200 was worth it.

I actually went into this kickstarter saying $200 was my max but... if you get gold you get 1 year vip and if you get amber its 6 years... such a large jump in value for not so much extra money.

YannMLq.png

On the fence, considering picking up the 500$ tier.

If your gonna get the $500 please get help yourself and get the early bird version :P

Honestly I could see people paying top dollar not realizing there is early bird packs there.

YannMLq.png

It gives you 6 years VIP which would be valued at $1080. I wanted to get into Alpha 1 but I honestly didn't feel the extra $200 was worth it.

I actually went into this kickstarter saying $200 was my max but... if you get gold you get 1 year vip and if you get amber its 6 years... such a large jump in value for not so much extra money.

Same thought process I had. Can't wait!

I started with the gold one, but then I went with Amber because I do like physical copies of things, and 5 years VIP isn't bad. Even if I end up not liking the game that much I have made worse starting investments in games before... (Here's looking at you, Champion's Online Lifetime subscription).

If there wasn't the Early Bird Amber tier, I think I would have settled at gold, though!

Basically this was my reasoning for purchasing Amber as well, also two copies is super important for me. So spending $110 less (after taxes) on the game, and now essentially unlimited VIP status for one account, and a number of other perks... pays for itself after one year! Also I get to back the game and feel special, as this is the only game worth backing on Kickstarter in a long long time. (Divinity: Original Sin was another, but I missed that boat).

Edited by Adall

100$

Alpha 3 and reserve nickname. The rest is trivial.

Went over my limit and got Early Bird Gold (150$).  :ph34r: Artcraft you better deliver!

Edited by kris

My finger hovered over the $215 Amber pledge and I almost clicked it.. so close.. but then I got to thinking.. Release isn't going to be until the end of the year at best for Alpha 2. I can't even commit to what I'm going to eat for lunch tomorrow. (This is probably why I'm still single after 39 years.) So I'm going to wait. I might go ahead and pledge the $250 later on since the $215 will be gone, but really, an extra $35 isn't really that much when considering. I've got 30 days to read and think before "investing" my money.

Regardless, I'm still excited to play and I haven't been turned away yet. I love the read on the kickstarter page as well as the video!

Perception is reality.

No, I don't want to join your guild.

I really feel like the $30 is a fantastic deal. If I were single and not in school, the $215 also looks tasty.

Side note - Does J.Todd Coleman go by the name Mark Ruffalo (from Foxcatcher)? Anyone... anyone -_-

Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Started at $150 decided 5 extra years of VIP would be worth an extra 65 if I liked the game so ended on the $215.

Exact same reasoning and rational.

Man I am having a hard time committing $30 for a game that probably won't drop until at least 2017 and most of you seem to be claiming the Amber tier?! Geeze.. I want that kind of money :)

Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

My finger hovered over the $215 Amber pledge and I almost clicked it.. so close.. but then I got to thinking.. Release isn't going to be until the end of the year at best for Alpha 2. I can't even commit to what I'm going to eat for lunch tomorrow. (This is probably why I'm still single after 39 years.) So I'm going to wait. I might go ahead and pledge the $250 later on since the $215 will be gone, but really, an extra $35 isn't really that much when considering. I've got 30 days to read and think before "investing" my money.

Regardless, I'm still excited to play and I haven't been turned away yet. I love the read on the kickstarter page as well as the video!

Man you can click the pledge button for $215 now and if you change your mind over the next 30 days you can change it down to a cheaper pack, that's my 2 cents.

YannMLq.png