Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

Which Tier Did You Choose?

Early bird gold.

I'll be lucky if my attention span lasts a year. Plus I don't want to worry about the guild stuff, I'll probably be signing in with one or two of the larger web communities I belong to or their subfactions.

I'm already indulging by doing this at Gold but I'm a veteran of nearly half the games this development team has been a part of, particularly Shadowbane. This is more me giving props for the past than worrying about the future.

Besides, I want to earn some of my chops through blood and sweat. Not buy it. (Not saying pay to win, just want to unlock a bit of the mystery the old fashioned way.)

Edited by capnbiggles

I may go Sapphire. I still haven't decided how much I want to spend.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

This will be the first Kickstarter I've put any money towards, mainly because I'm confident in the people working on the project and I like the ideas they have for the game.

With that said, I went with the Early Bird Sapphire, was kicking around the 500 when I was looking on my phone, then when I went on the PC to check everything out, I seen the Early Bird option and the "discount" was enough to push me over the edge!