Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

Which Tier Did You Choose?

60$. Any more than that is foolish to me unless I was really rich. No matter how good I think the game can be, it does not mean it will be. I have been burned by too many pre-orders and pre-purchases to trust any game anymore and am thus unwilling to purchase upper tiers. Backing a game is a gamble, no matter what you are told. Just ask any Archeage backer (thank god I could see that dissapointment coming though).

I am not usually a PvP player... but massive heavily team based PvP does interest me, so most rings other than the inner-most ring (dregs?) for now interests me. If the balance is really well handled, who knows, I may even give the dregs a try.

I would've gone higher if not for money constraints - I appreciated the $30 bundle, though if there had been a $50 discounted version of the $60 bundle I might've been lured in. That said, getting a great price on the game at $30 is only going to encourage me to support them through buying some VIP once the game releases.

Unfortunately I settled at two Amber tiers after the SAPPHIRE - EARLY BIRD tiers ran out.. if they had more available I would have bought two of them..

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

I am thinking about $250.

Really wish I wasn't teaching all morning or I would have jumped at the $215 Amber!

My only concern over gold/amber is how valuable (and large) those parcels of land will be. My guess is you get the initial 9 tax free, and the Amber package adds 5 more for 14 total tax free parcels.

Here is the question of the hour:

If everyone starts with 9 parcels, why on earth would you ever pay taxes to work someone else's parcels???

The beauty of the parcels we get with the kickstarter is that they're upkeep/tax free.  Meaning you can give them to friends and not charge them tax for the upkeep if you don't want to (or you can refund them whatever they pay for the fixed % fee for the kingdom).

Here is the question of the hour:

If everyone starts with 9 parcels, why on earth would you ever pay taxes to work someone else's parcels???

We don't know. I'm guessing the building can take up more than one parcel. Castles could be six and manors 4, for all we know.

I haven't decided yet, I'm still on the edge between 60 or 100, I'm gonna log into my internet bank tomorrow and check just how dire things actually are.

I am on the same boat. The prizes is so tempting.

I know for sure i am getting the 100$ package. However, I am having an inner debate with whether getting into alpha 3, in the 175$ package, is going to be worth it.

* Was able to snag a Gold -Early Bird!

Edited by vVe

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

I think money is a joke people use to hurt each other so I went with the $250 tier.  It's way more than I've put down for CU or WH40k because I have much more faith in the stated design principles of this game than any of the other potential RvR contenders out there.  I'm not a fan of KS rewards in general, but I also hate it when NPR does that so oh well.  I will have my revenge one day, Ira Glass.  

The higher tiers are nice but ultimately I'm not actually buying a product or service here and dang man that next step up is a doozy.

I only just heard about this game last night, but I already love it.  Something about the art style is just amazing, and destructible terrain is what I've been wanting in an mmo since god knows when.  They sold me at the prospect of digging underground to infiltrate strongholds during a siege.  It's pure genius, and so surprising that nobody has done it before.  Sure they'll probably be a lot of griefing, but that just adds to the gameplay and social interactions.  "Ladders" with benefits after it ends will add so much play value to this game.  This is what I've been looking for! 

I snagged a $215 amber package, I wish it had alpha 1 access but it's still such good value if you're going to be dedicated to this game when it releases.

Now to convince all by buddies to get in on this crowd funding :]

Good luck Crowfall team!

$175 - Only because the AUD to USD exchange rate is that horrible at the moment I can't afford more. If it was back to 1:1 ratio... I'd hit up a $250 no problem.

Grishnakk/Amorphis - www.fivefingerdiscount.org - The Kelly Gang - Oceanic PvP

$30. I wanted more guild rewards, but 500+ for that? nah, I'll pass thanks.

I might get the $60 reward later, for the weapon effects, and if they show the combat more. They really need to show more combat...

EOWWuhQ.png 

Diamond Patron ... ! The Happy Hour is totally worth it.

p.s. I may, or may not be telling the truth.

If this is the truth I am your date for happy hour.  You have no choice.  I'll wear an awesome dress. :)

someone told me they upgraded to sapphire from early bird amber. refreshed page, 1 left on amber, clicked...already gone haha. oh well

I have the amber early bird and will probably upgrade to sapphire.  I will get with you when I do so you can steal my early bird.  :wub: