Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pann

Promote your guild during Twitch Take-Over Feb 14 - 16

The Crowfall® community is getting larger by the day (thanks to you!) and new players are looking to flock with some Crows of a feather.

There will be a Crowfall Twitch Take-Over on February 14 - 16. We want to help spread the word about guilds who are open to bringing in new members. You can help us accomplish this by creating a guild recruiting video for the streamers to share during the event.  

Your video should be at least 30 seconds but not more than 60 seconds in length. In accordance with our Fair Use Policy, your Crowfall-related creations may include images and video from Crowfall; however, please avoid any materials -- such as images, video or music -- that are under copyright protection from a source other than ArtCraft Entertainment. Content must also be in line with our Rules of Conduct and Terms & Conditions.

Upload your guild recruitment video to YouTube and send the link to community@crowfall.com. If you’re choosing not to make the video public, you’ll have to use the Private setting so that we can view it and share the link. The video description should include a link to your guild’s thread in the Guild Recruiting section of the Crowfall forum. You may also wish to include a link to your guild’s website and/or Discord information.

Hit me up if you have questions. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

LAST CALL! We've only received one video so far. Videos need to be submitted by 10 am CST on Thursday so that there's time for them to be reviewed and approved before the Stream-a-Thon. Don't miss your chance to promote your guild! 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Maybe I'm missing something but what is the hype here? Lets all get together and collectively wait an undetermined amount of time for server wipe?

Would it not make more sense to hold a promo/recruiting event coinciding with release of the update, or shortly after?

3 hours ago, TeaBeggar said:

Maybe I'm missing something but what is the hype here? Lets all get together and collectively wait an undetermined amount of time for server wipe?

Would it not make more sense to hold a promo/recruiting event coinciding with release of the update, or shortly after?

Exactly what I thought on Sunday. It's kinda disheartening to hear that only one guild has entered anything, but I can't really blame anyone because I'm not playing until after wipe either... 

I feel a lot of negativity here.... I'm realy looking forward to the guild promo videos. 

And #foodforthought: Maybe the guilds will make a new recruiting video for the patch.
The videos that will be shown tomorrow are for the valentines day promo. -> A big day for sales and getting peoples attention AFAIK.

So am I the only person that seems to think sponsoring a bunch of streams on the main channel that only play on GR is a massive misinterpretation to the gaming community about what the games is going to be like? It will do literally nothing positive for the community type this game is designed for.

Edited by Tyrannicall

I am 100% okay with scheduling a giant pvp event for the purpose of a stream. The current image that is being put out is just not gonna bring in people looking for a new PvP game.

Edited by Tyrannicall

39 minutes ago, Vicid said:

Should Anti-Zerg Mechanics kick in when you have over one group, or two?

a 5 man is a zerg against 1 player

a 20 man is a zerg against 5 players

a 100 man is a zerg against 20 players 

a 300 man is a zerg against 100 players

Whom ever complains about 'zergs' is either playing the wrong game or they just like to find excuses for their own failures at playing the game.

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

11 hours ago, KDSProm said:

a 5 man is a zerg against 1 player

a 20 man is a zerg against 5 players

a 100 man is a zerg against 20 players 

a 300 man is a zerg against 100 players

Whom ever complains about 'zergs' is either playing the wrong game or they just like to find excuses for their own failures at playing the game.

I plan to use the high mechanical skill combat, deeply complex meta, and mechanics that facilitate risk/reward game play to overthrow the evil zergs. I just have to find those things first. ;)

16 minutes ago, APE said:

I plan to use the high mechanical skill combat, deeply complex meta, and mechanics that facilitate risk/reward game play to overthrow the evil zergs. I just have to find those things first. ;)

just play stormcaller, most op class alive, and if you die you take 5 with you

hoayaga2.jpg

44 minutes ago, APE said:

That’s the exact game that makes me tick as well. However managing a large guild and having the option to ‘zerg’ it’s also on my list :)

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Next time please give us more than 5 days (during the work week) to make a video. Everyone with video skills in my guild has a job. We wanted to submit but even the tiny video we had couldn't make it out the door in our spare time during a work week. We tried and around Thursday realized we wouldn't be finished.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"