Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Warstory: The Ballad of the Two Templars

On 2/10/2020 at 11:34 PM, soulein said:

Why don't you bother showing up to sieges anymore?

Oh I don't know. Maybe real life stuff plus if we're lucky Order will make up 10% of the siege population on a good night?

The real question is why did you run from a 1 vs 1 opportunity from one of my guys.

4 hours ago, MrErad said:

Oh I don't know. Maybe real life stuff plus if we're lucky Order will make up 10% of the siege population on a good night?

The real question is why did you run from a 1 vs 1 opportunity from one of my guys.

I think you don't like going to sieges, especially offensive ones, because you can't or won't fight anyone when you don't have a bunch of Rank 10 guards to hide behind. 

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

7 minutes ago, soulein said:

I think you don't like going to sieges, especially offensive ones, because you can't or won't fight anyone when you don't have a bunch of Rank 10 guards to hide behind. 

Guards OP

2 minutes ago, Darksun_ said:

Guards OP

It's all the damage your group has, which is why your leader refuses to fight outside a fort. He has to find a way to break up the string of humiliating defeats you've been suffering campaign after campaign, so I don't blame him. When you're spinning a draw as a "win", you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything you can get. 

You all were the ones that pushed for TimerFall. Now you upset we are defending the fort until the timer runs out. We were playing for the objective. That should be obvious to you.

We've won open field vs you before and the QQ then was... "We weren't on our open field characters"

"Humiliating defeats you've been suffering from campaign to campaign"

Yet we are still here... Fighting.

Sure we could've formed a zerg army like others. Hidden behind a larger force. How many of these people joined in because they couldn't handle a lose or a silver badge over a gold one. The reason doesn't matter I guess. We are cut from completely different cloth.

We chose the path of resistance. We don't find zerging fun. We don't agree with the win at all costs mentally. We are not sheeple.

Edited by Darksun_

1 minute ago, Darksun_ said:

We've one open field vs you before and the QQ then was... "We weren't on our open field characters"

Maybe once? Where's the track record?

"Humiliating defeats you've been suffering from campaign to campaign"

Yet we are still here... Fighting.

Ah, so you've accepted it. That's a stunningly honest admission. Good for you!

Sure we could've formed a zerg army like others. Hidden behind a larger force. How many of these people joined in because they couldn't handle a lose or a silver badge over a gold one. The reason doesn't matter I guess. We are cut from completely different cloth.

No, you can't get numbers because your leadership is so anti-social that pretty much everyone in the game doesn't want to work with you, even if they have at some point. This is why your guild will be homeless in the dregs.

We chose the path of resistance. We don't find zerging fun. We don't agree with the win at all costs mentally. We are not sheeple.

But you lose most of the time, even when the numbers are similar and you have a defensive advantage...why is that if you're just fighting unskilled zerglings?

He said, she said.

I think you are missing the point on a lot of what I wrote. Going back and forth with you would be a waste of my time.

"Track record" hahaha who is this guy.

5 minutes ago, Darksun_ said:

He said, she said.

I think you are missing the point on a lot of what I wrote. Going back and forth with you would be a waste of my time.

"Track record" hahaha who is this guy.

Now you're back to trying to save face. How long are you guys going to do this before you start improving your pvp skills and working on your group composition? If you need some tips, let me know.

13 minutes ago, soulein said:

Now you're back to trying to save face. How long are you guys going to do this before you start improving your pvp skills and working on your group composition? If you need some tips, let me know.

Must suck when poor PvP skills are guards are too much to handle.

Not everyone has a face worth saving.

2 minutes ago, Darksun_ said:

Must suck when poor PvP skills are guards are too much to handle.

Not everyone has a face worth saving.

Right, which is why it's so weird that act like you don't get trounced all the time, even while you hug your guards.

@soulein you need to be careful. I heard there’s a flash flood warning Bc of all these tears.  

Also, love the video @Ble.

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, mandalore said:

@soulein you need to be careful. I heard there’s a flash flood warning Bc of all these tears.  

Also, love the video @Ble.

Mandy is here all.

He talks about tears, but if you search the forums you can find plenty of his. 

Money given somehow equals entitlement...

3 minutes ago, Darksun_ said:

Mandy is here all.

He talks about tears, but if you search the forums you can find plenty of his. 

Money given somehow equals entitlement...

I like how you know my name but I don’t know who you are.  You shouldn’t get so upset bromego.  You came to an HoA video and starting running your mouth but got real defensive when then guild called you out.  We get it: you don’t like your Elvish Overlords.  

We at HoA appreciate all the donations your guild has made to ours and look forward to dancing to your lamentations.  If you need an elvish tutor in the arts of war one can be arranged for you.  Just let us know and we will arrange for Ble to come over and tutor you. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png