Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rustalion

hi. inflation

hi everyone. im new here but i have seen some videos on youtube with devs. i have a question which i maybe ask in suggestion box later on if i be allowed to.

the question is - ive heard that game economy has sort of inflation and there too much money, more then u can spend. and devs are trying to figure out how players could spend there money to put it out of game. meanwhile i ve heard that there are some secrifise in game, like you can sucrifice for exp and so on. i just figured, why we dont add abilty to sucrifise money. for example we can invest money into buildings, like built cost or renovation cost. but we could also sucrifise money for anything else, maybe for exp, maybe for craft, maybe for points, anything. so that players insted of doing gold selling simply invested money into the game to become stronger and more powerfull. this way there wont be any inflation. cos money will have actual value. maybe create money investment with progression. like if you are stronger you need more money and if you r weak then just a little. its a good idea, its like to go back to golden standart when money was a gold which had value by itself not like a banknotes which actually a piece of paper. in real world you can do heaps more if you have a lots of money, like you can become a president even. so in real world people dont get bored of geting more and more richer, in the game if u billioner you just have nothing to do with them. i had a friend who was a very rich in game and she just was giving away millions to noobs who begged.  so why dont we make money great again?))

i dont know who will read this but hope im being helpful

Edited by rustalion

2 hours ago, rustalion said:

for example we can invest money into buildings, like built cost or renovation cost

You've got my vote on this!

tiPrpwh.png

It is not a game yet, nor does it have an economy that is more than duct tape, a bit of gum, and some bailing wire. 

Lots of stuff coming. I hope at least some of it will be good first try, but I have my doubts. 

Remember they stopped giving us information a long long time ago. And while many of the people on the boards, especially myself, can be hyperbolic, reactionary, prone to exaggeration, total unpleasant people, we are also the people playing the game. Day in, day out, working through the bugs without GM codes. Without shortcuts, and without any sort of polished expectations. 

Sure you have too much money now, but Anhrez just has not liberated it yet from everyone so that he can swim in vast piles of moolah.  Nekkid. 

Ick.

we used to be able to sac money and have it be a viable leveling method but they shot that in the knee caps because it was too fun for the players

hoayaga2.jpg

It’s a game with magically appearing money supply, there will always be inflation no matter how many money sinks they create.

Unless everything is so crippling expensive that it requires every individual most of their playtime farming just to function. Which would be bad.

lPoLZtm.png