Warstory : Zerg or Flop, Pick your QQ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just your typical day on balance.      

I am pretty new to the conflicts in this current testing phase and have only returned to this game recently in the last week or so, having been away since basically hunger dome.  Some things about the

Great video, I fall asleep 3min in. 😀

Staffs clip counter says!

first clip- 10 order +guards vs 8 balance

2nd 9 order+ guards vs 9 balance

3rd 9 order + guards vs 9 balance(maybe 10 someone might have showed up in the middle)

first 2 fights have the edge for order without a doubt, 3rd fight if theres a tenth its a little more even but the edge still goes to order with guards that wont be attacked, almost even fights with order in their best habitat vs balance attackers who werent wiped, gf to both sides but perhaps learn the game a little more before making insulting clips so i dont need to do a breakdown

hoayaga2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

I wonder if calling the players "bad" counts as a personal attack hahaha. 

I direct your attention to this post about "towel-snapping" in War Stories. 

9 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

MrEmad is the biggest hypocrite in the world. 

That, sir, is a personal attack on the forum and a violation of the Rules of Conduct. I'm going to let this one slide as a example for others to see the difference between what's allowable in a War Story video and what's not allowed on the forum. 

5 minutes ago, Pann said:

That, sir, is a personal attack on the forum and a violation of the Rules of Conduct. I'm going to let this one slide as a example for others to see the difference between what's allowable in a War Story video and what's not allowed on the forum. 

So would you say this video is an allowable War Story video? Curious as to our limitations here :)

I would love to upload a video with a toxic title, many toxic callouts, a terribly-put-together meme at the start, etc.. if it's allowed!

1 hour ago, Unfolded said:

So would you say this video is an allowable War Story video? Curious as to our limitations here :)

I would love to upload a video with a toxic title, many toxic callouts, a terribly-put-together meme at the start, etc.. if it's allowed!

2 hours ago, Pann said:

1 hour ago, Pann said:

It is a reference to the character, not the actual person behind the character (e.g. no personal attacks). "

So.. this post should be taken down? I'm sorry, I'm having a bit of a hard time interpreting your quotes. If you're quoting yourself to ask me to take down the post, I don't believe I have forum moderator permissions. 

Edited by Unfolded

Alternatively if you're saying his post is fine, just as a wild example (and this is in no way true):

If I call you, Pann, a bad player in a video... wouldn't that be a "personal attack"?

I'm not attempting to do your job for you. I respect your position, however like I said, I'm attempting to understand the scope of what is allowed vs not. This is 2020, personal attacks can mean many different things! :)

Edited by Unfolded
30 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

Alternatively if you're saying his post is fine, just as a wild example (and this is in no way true):

If I call you, Pann, a bad player in a video... wouldn't that be a "personal attack"?

I'm not attempting to do your job for you. I respect your position, however like I said, I'm attempting to understand the scope of what is allowed vs not. This is 2020, personal attacks can mean many different things! :)

Take that to the towel-snapping thread.

Bad is a pretty mild insult but is referencing the group and player's ability to work as a team...  still the character that is 

I would think words like bad, terribad, noob, sap, punter, jerry, are merely taunts and not personal attacks.  Your skin is way thicker than that Unfolded, and you know it.

One hour in your guy's discord channel would give me a long list of personal attack words to not use in a forum post.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

1 hour ago, Unfolded said:

It is a reference to the character, not the actual person behind the character (e.g. no personal attacks). "

it was a reference to the in game guilds winterblades/hoa so it wasn't personal there were no personal callouts he didn't even say any names from the fights for us to get in the gray zone.

4 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

it was a reference to the in game guilds winterblades/hoa so it wasn't personal there were no personal callouts he didn't even say any names from the fights for us to get in the gray zone.

They just butt hurt and trying everything. QQ

8 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

You are incorrect sir. He specifically said 9 Bads vs 9 SL. So you're saying he means 9 Bads as in 9 Bads = W? I'm sorry if you think what I'm asking has a double meaning. I'm simply attempting to understand our community guidelines here. 

5 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

You are incorrect sir. He specifically said 9 Bads vs 9 SL. So you're saying he means 9 Bads as in 9 Bads = W? I'm sorry if you think what I'm asking has a double meaning. I'm simply attempting to understand our community guidelines here. 

I don't think this is the place for that. Shouldn't you be asking that under the Towel-snapping thread???

1 minute ago, pamintandrei said:

@Pann Is it right to understand that if we make shots at an entire group of people we are pretty safe from warning points? and if we make a shot at a person its a high chance of it being against the rules?

Even that is a slippery slope. 

Again I don't think this is the correct place for this conversation.

Edited by Darksun_