Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nightmarian

Still need to level up outside of PvP Campaign?

Kind of gave up on everything after New World fell through and CU basically announced they were never going to release a complete game. I figured Crowfall might be final hope at the moment, but I last left it pretty unenthused.

Pretty simple question: Do you still need to level up in a safe zone before you can jump in and actually play the game? If you do, did they shorten the time it takes or improve it (drastically). Last time my only thought was "This is boring and quite possibly the worst made socks PvE system I've ever seen." Thanks.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

Starter vessels take about 2 hours to level to 30.  You can join the pvp campaigns early at lvl. 20, but you'll want to a group to support you in that case.  If you have friends in the game already, they can powerlevel you all the way up in about 60 seconds via sacrifice xp.

7 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

Starter vessels take about 2 hours to level to 30.  You can join the pvp campaigns early at lvl. 20, but you'll want to a group to support you in that case.  If you have friends in the game already, they can powerlevel you all the way up in about 60 seconds via sacrifice xp.

Thanks. I have some hope left, then. I have some friends who want to play but it'd only take 10 minutes of that crap before they logged out and never looked back. We'll see if they iron out the rest of the game's snags.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.