Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crow Appreciation Rewards

7 minutes ago, Vicid said:

I saw that horse and I saw March and I was getting hype, but

Redemption: Rewards will be redeemed in-game within 30-days of the release of Crowfall Game. 

Thanks though 😰

They had already stated that mounts won't be in 5.110 the last Q/A anyway.  That horse does look pretty awesome and I sure would like to see it in action :) 

The longer the release date is delayed, the more rewards we'll get 😏

It's a great idea anyway! It makes you want to buy a pack just for those beautiful skins if I hadn't contributed yet.

the rewards are appreciated for sure the ones we can see for now are pretty good and the badges in there will help remove any anti alpha tester sentiment from the trial badges in the future, but i do hope you dont think this has pacified us, we'll still let you know next week how well your dev diary sits

hoayaga2.jpg

Cool stuff! I figured this type of thing would be tied to VIP but it's neat that you're giving it to anyone with a copy of the game.

Edited by ZYBAK

1 hour ago, Staff said:

the rewards are appreciated for sure the ones we can see for now are pretty good and the badges in there will help remove any anti alpha tester sentiment from the trial badges in the future, but i do hope you dont think this has pacified us, we'll still let you know next week how well your dev diary sits

This pacified me. I'll hold off rioting until April 25th

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

@Pann (I couldn't find DebySue on here)

Are the Crow Appreciation reward skins going to be unique to this program?  Will there be a way for future players to earn identical items, or are they exclusives that can only be earned for this limited time?

6 hours ago, Kaoz said:

You would be surprised at the amount of companies who don't give any kind of reward for their beta and alpha testers. Really nice to receive a reward for testing.

Indeed I would be surprised since the last 3 that I alpha tested did give rewards. Counting Crowfall, that would be 4 of 4 for alpha testing.

7 hours ago, Uta said:

The longer the release date is delayed, the more rewards we'll get 

Makes me feel they already have a good idea of when the release will be, and that it's not that far off at this point.