Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yueyehua

Happy to join the community :)

Hi everybody! I'm new there. 🤘

I was looking for long time an online game focused a bit more on social side of the MMO RPG and I found Crowfall.

As I'm also a crafter at heart, I've read greedily all the documentations available on the web site. 🤩

After few days of hesitations, I got a backer pack and tried to connect for the first time yesterday. 😄

By the way, I'm half French/Japanese and I live in Paris (France), which means I much less fluent in english than I'd like to be.

Edited by Yueyehua

26 minutes ago, Yueyehua said:

Hi everybody! I'm new there. 🤘

I was looking for long time an online game focused a bit more on social side of the MMO RPG and I found Crowfall.

As I'm also a crafter at heart, I've read greedily all the documentations available on the web site. 🤩

After few days of hesitations, I got a backer pack and tried to connect for the first time yesterday. 😄

By the way, I'm half French/Japanese and I live in Paris (France), which means I much less fluent in english than I'd like be.

Welcome to the forums.

If you want to connect more with the french speaking community, I recommend this subforum and this community discord channel. There are also some french crowfall streamers, like Laas1erI also suggest to find a group you can play with as soon as possible, since Crowfall will be a quite team oriented game. :)

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk