Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kcing

Join Orion Knights EK’s open house on 2/16/2020

Starting at 2:00pm EST on 2/16/2020 Orion Knights EK is having an open house for all to attend.

Vendors will be stocked with affordable gear, food, crafting resources and more.

Crafting tables will be open with vendors close by selling crafting materials and supplies.

PVP will be turned on for some dueling fun.

Vendors will be stocked with campfires, food and bandages for quick combat recoveries. Please only mutually agreed on PVPing.

We have a castle to explore. It’s a cool location for Faye's to jump from and see how far they can fly so bring your bird vessel if you got one.

Chop some wood, crush some rocks, pick at some ore and craft stuff to sacrifice into our fire pit for XP points and character advancement.

The event will be recorded for a video I’m making and may be streamed for any per-alpha bragging rights you may desire.

Going to try and have experienced players present for helpful game hints and guild recruiting.

See the next reply to this post if your interested in why I’m doing this.

My personal goal of this event is to capture video of players having fun in a EK before the next update for future nostalgic and per-alpha bragging rights.

Want to give something fun and different to new players while we wait for launch.

Want to sell affordable starter gear to new players who may not want to farm. This also gives me a reason to farm which is what I like doing most in a mmo when I have a reason to do so.

If this is successful I would like to do it again and have others set up vendors to help sell starter gear to new recruit.

Experience players are welcome and wanted. My hope is that you will help recruit new players to the open house; give tips and general help to anyone that asks for it; recruit players to your guilds if you like and just help me make this event successful. I only ask that if the population of the EK gets close to filling up we keep a higher ratio of new players than that of experienced ones.

Thanks

Edited by Kcing