Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coiote

Item drops at PVE - Make Auctioneer

PVE is givving too much item drops, with good quality.

It should drop only basic item so the market could be really player driven, but in order to do that, we REALLY need an auctioneer! Seelling stuff via NPCs arent effective and its annoying to keep checking all of them looking for a item.

10 minutes ago, Coiote said:

It should drop only basic item so the market could be really player driven, but in order to do that, we REALLY need an auctioneer! Seelling stuff via NPCs arent effective and its annoying to keep checking all of them looking for a item.

Not really,, crafted armor is better quality. 

Having to check vendors is about removing the speculation players ease of quick flips.   Crowfall has said that there will be no auction house or common market, the players have to create the demand and prestige of their various shops.  Ideally we get back to viable markets in our Eternal Kingdoms rather than in the permanent Gods Reach campaign...  yes, you toss a vessel into gods reach just to play with that market but most guilds will have open markets to create a revenue stream.   We have not yet seen the return to viability of any EK functions, the in campaign vendors killed it.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

I think item drops are meant to be 'usable' while not being the best or perfected to a characters style/skill.

But if you don't have cash or items, you can go kill some npc and get good enough gear for a fighting chance.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

I believe we need a board that at least list all the vendors and which EQ they are located, kinda of how Ever Quest 2 did in the beginning.  That way you have a search function to find an item you are looking for without having to log into millions of EQs. 

2 hours ago, kalannar said:

I believe we need a board that at least list all the vendors and which EQ they are located, kinda of how Ever Quest 2 did in the beginning.  That way you have a search function to find an item you are looking for without having to log into millions of EQs. 

I would prefer an EK (upvote/downvote) system filter, with a decay rate. Maybe one for each category of item type. (Weapon/Armor/Potions, etc). 

That way the most popular, and better maintained/laid out EK's will naturally climb to the top, and eventually fall if allowed to become inactive or poorly maintained. 

I don't really want to see a specific item search.

Also 

The goal is to get players into the PvP action as quickly as possible with "minimum viable" gear.  Eventually your going to hit a ceiling on what you can get from the drops that is below what players are crafting, but even from zero you can be viable enough to participate in PvP in under an hour to join the fray.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

I actually really miss heading over to Aerynth Traders to sell stuff to folks or logging into the lawn to craft commissions and trade them off. I'm sure we'll see changes around the economy long term.