• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Dev Diary: All the Things

11 minutes ago, Raindog said:

Quivers are more than QoL (currently!)

1. Increased damage  
  2. 'Fully Charged 3rd Basic attack' mechanic adds effects per quiver type (e.g. Slashing adds Execute, Piercing adds Bleed, Cold adds Root etc etc)

Arrows do this too. Quivers take attributes from arrows, since you need them to make a quiver. Although, i don't think you can make elemental arrows, so there is that

Edited by Groovin

231e101d88.jpg

18 minutes ago, Groovin said:

Arrows do this too. Quivers take attributes from arrows, since you need them to make a quiver. Although, i don't think you can make elemental arrows, so there is that

You can make fire and ice arrows

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

1 hour ago, Groovin said:

Arrows do this too. Quivers take attributes from arrows, since you need them to make a quiver

Sorry, you are right, Arrows have different text but I tested and do function the same as quivers.

2 hours ago, Groovin said:

Sorry you are right - the text is different on arrows, but I retested and it is every third shot just like a quiver

1 hour ago, coolster50 said:

You can make fire and ice arrows

You can make Fire and Ice quivers also - but you do need to slot Arcane Archer Major Disc to use them.

2 hours ago, Alyriel said:

The high elf Mental Fortitude is interesting since passives wont need to slot any more.   Will that stack with Weapon Finesse?

It looks to me that no one will be getting mental fortitude by default anymore (except high elf) where as everyone gets it now. It currently doesnt stack with weapon finesse and its reasonable to assume it wont in the future.

15 hours ago, Winks said:

Thanks for the update. Sounds like quality changes have been added. 

That said I'm not a huge fan of descriptions like "has a chance to instantly remove". It's just so vague.

There's an enormous difference in value if it's a 5%, 25%, 75%... chance. Put in the description the real of it.

Ditto this. ⤴️

Also, disappointed to see language about dodge power/pips in the new High Elf racial. Still hoping dodging reverts to Stamina usage before this thing goes live. 🤞🏾 

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Right now we are in a bit of a hold period.

If you have the game Log in, 

Create a Toon, go to God's Reach, and mess around. You can level the toon, and check out the game fairly well, pvp will be lacking though.

We are expecting a full wipe in the next couple of weeks, so you will lose any progress.

Once the wipe happens I expect alot of activity. I have been here 5 years now, I really have not played since last November, I am waiting on the patch/wipe, alot of people I know are doing the same, and we expect a large influx of new players when this happens.

If you buy the game, download the "Test Server" also, the patch will hit there first, and you will have some sort of idea when this will "all happen"

The game is great well worth the 100 bucks I spent years ago, a bit dead at the moment do to the above topics, but if you are new, I think it would be easier to check it out now, before the onslaught of players fighting for the same resource nodes..

I'm just shocked Mandalore hasn't made a post on this thread about how much money he/she spent and would like all racials for what ever race picked. :)

But excited to see this new patch in effect and restart theory crafting for some min/max stuff!

23 hours ago, moneda said:

Ditto this. ⤴️

Also, disappointed to see language about dodge power/pips in the new High Elf racial. Still hoping dodging reverts to Stamina usage before this thing goes live. 🤞🏾 

I actually prefer this. Quite a few games split stamina and dodging and it just makes for a slightly more free form combat environment. Anything that allows for more movement options is a good thing in my book. 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:34 PM, Goonii said:

I'm just shocked Mandalore hasn't made a post on this thread about how much money he/she spent and would like all racials for what ever race picked. :)

But excited to see this new patch in effect and restart theory crafting for some min/max stuff!

I want in game balance for races and classes.  I’ve never advocated for healers (I’m a support player) to be stronger; I’ve advocated for more diverse healers and a reassessment of the high TTK in small scale and the short TTK in large scale.  

This is a good post by ace and I hope the repeat this style of successful posting.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On 2/20/2020 at 4:43 AM, seastodd said:

You can level the toon, and check out the game fairly well, pvp will be lacking though.

I got in a good amount of PvP last night.  

12Oe7ot.png