• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

TEST Bug Reports (5.110 Phase 1) for 3/26/2020

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, klarad said:

why I can't connect to the test server?

They figured fast (2h) what was causing a serious performance issue so they took it down. They've applied a fix. QA - which is EU,  if I remember right, - has been and probably is testing it atm. If everything checks out we will get access sometime today.

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

I use Righteous Stand on melee mobs and it doesnt some times triggers righteous parry. I need to Click my right MB second time to get a parry.

cant get into god's reach have tried multiple chars but can log into EK's just fine. Been trying since they brought test back up this am

• FPS issues after the map was open. To reproduce open the map while you are using auto run. My fps drops from 60 to 10 if i close the map if i use autorun. It needs about 20-30 secs to get back to a normal state.
  • Very bad post processing quality. To play the game i need to deactivate all post processing features. FPS drops from 60 to 20 if all post processing is activated.
    • Anti Aliasing makes the game pixelated and very ugly.
    • Bloom and Ambient Occlusion as well Motion Blur steels 30-40 fps if activated. 

Compared to the post processing effects the shadows are really nice implemented. The Shadow Quality Level does not has any impact on fps.

Posted (edited)

I want to test it and like the Game. But I look since last Year from time to time in to and i quit the game after some minutes because the performance is really bad.

Today i try the new test Build because the Devs say the Game will be great in optimizing with that new Build.

I see and look at my fps counter this drops to 27 fps o0 . I my opinion is this unplayable and i can´t test it .

*AMD Ryzen 3700x with Skyth cooler.

*Asus Rog Strix i Gaming b450 newest bios flash.

* MSI Radeon 5700x OC ( Bad original Termal pads changed ) 

*Corsair 3400 Mhz 16 Gb kit

* 3x SSD 250gb (System OS) 2x 500GB ( for Games and Apps )

Airflow is good in my PC case all this is build in in NZXT case

For example i run Doom Eternal in 4K all set on maxed out with 85 up to 123 FPS 

My Question is now will the Devs focus on this Problem with the performance ?

The most people out there don´t play games and quite games about this problem here.

With my Words you can have the best Game and make the best Game but it dosn´t matter when it runs like poorly made dergs no one want play it .

You don´t go out and pay lots of money for a good pc or upgrade it like me every 6 or 12 month for play a game with 27 fps come on ! 

Edited by OwYr3

All Coalesce Life Orbs do not vanish once used (these include the ones from electrogenesis passive)

The Naiad Major Powers have no animations and the water Spirits power looks to put the debuff on an enemy but do nothing else.

Thanks and have a good one!

Harvesting and Looting

If i chop a tree all the loot drops on the ground. If i run over it to collect it my char goes into combat mode.

• Ambient sound effects stop intermittently.  Most noticeable with the crickets at night.
  • CC does not interrupt npc telegraphed attacks.
  • Ash tree models don't have roots, creating gaps when on sloped terrain.
  • Really bad parcel stitching in Moon Temple zone, 2882x2238.
  • Bunch of players missing guild shields.
  • Smaller trees and bushes have a flat plane in the middle of their long range LOD's.
  • Dust occasionally has twice as much particles as normal, could be toned down overall.

Posted (edited)

Screen resolution bug with ultra wide screeen. There are black space in the screen...

ydPVg2D.png

Edited by cliffgrr

Wood Elf Druid Earthkeeper, had naiad equipped then equipped field surgeon, now I cannot switch to the life tray and my character can blink non stop but stays in place. Can't really do anything on the character either so now I have a character I can't use

Posted (edited)

Fountain of life on paladin can't be cast even with full pips. Says not enough pips.
Pixie dust keep getting of the skill bar in every login

Edited by Gastro

In the Talent Tree clicking or mouseing over an [Ability] doesn't always provide it's description. Sometimes mousing over after clicking the node works, sometimes I have to click into the title window. There seems to be some kind of hidden power blocking the way. I checked in multiple talent trees and it looks like a green butterfly orb power with two red second steps. I tried to shadowplay the bug and put it on youtube for you but it seems like there is something with the focus window and my talent tree doesn't appear or update correctly in the rip. My mouse moves but the talent tree or nodes do not. wierd. I dunno.

Frostweaver / Resurrection Skills

Not sure if this is applying to all resurrection spells but uneven terrain is causing the resurrections to fail.   So far 3 for 3 on failed rez's with uneven terrain.