Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

TEST Bug Reports (5.110 Phase 1) for 3/26/2020

When you take the Archdruid promo and equip a staff for the first time, the game doesn't let you go into your life tray until you restart/zone.

Posted (edited)

Character creation icons seem jaggedy

Frostweaver ice doesnt drop at the reticle most of the time

Some mobs fall under the world after they die and you can see them to loot , you have to look for the loot pop up. Also some mobs like the aracoix assassin will jump you and run away. And the glow effect on resources and friendlys is too bright and unnecessary IMO

Illusionist hot foot doesnt work with frostweaver @thomasblair. And  i think since frostweavers and confessors can use hot foot it should be allowed on druid as well

also spiders can hit you from 60m+ away, now way to run from them

unknown.png

Edited by yianni

Posted (edited)
  • Duelist - Precise shot (lmb2) does not grant a pip.  Professional shot (lmb3) grants 2.
  • Jumping no longer cancels bandaging channel.
  • Ranger bow hit fx seem way bigger than they should be.
  • Duelist - Inconceivable! buffs occasionally stay lit in the UI while out of combat after the buffs have expired.
  • Duchy of Marconia zone has a Tree of Life halfway in the ground with no collision. 2117x2366.
  • Stoneborn bank chests in the keep seem really out of place and clip through walls and ramps.  The normal bank chests would look better.
  • The keep furnishings seem to be dropped on top of what was already there in the old keep.  Some items are double up, clip into each other, or block other items like crafting stations.
  • Running across the keep bridges to access the ballistae teleports you to the ground or outside the keep wall.
  • Mounting a ballista clones the model - you have the mountable building as well as the one you're moving around.
  • This tree has no distant lod's, so it pops in to sight when you're pretty close to it:
    aoBYdFi.png
Edited by Hyriol

Posted (edited)

/leavegroup did not work
chat windows froze (Tab button would not change channel and all chat stopped for about 3 hours had to relog to try an fix)

wolves failed to path to me, got hung up on slag and cobblestone

Earth temple 2423, 1, 2381 I was approaching from west

Edited by Grajle
added a bug

Hey I found a few bugs, and I'll update as I find more;

1. Resources sometimes float in the air when they are harvested
  2. Bank would not allow me to withdraw anything even though I had space
  3. For awhile there the chat box froze, and I had to reset the client to get it to work again
  4. After getting 1 legendary apple, every other apple that fell had the legendary glow around it while still being common
  5. I could not trade with another player while my bank was acting up
  6. I have a 2080 ti and in the 25-30 area the frame rates dropped to below 10 fps for most of the time
  7. Thralls that spawned in rocks were unable to be hit by any attack or drawn out of the rock
  8. While harvesting either stone or ore sometimes the game would lag up and my character would do no hits for a second then 3 at once

I think that's it for now, but ill update as I find more in TEST

Spider queen has no fancy loot

I killed a bog bear and his charged power continued to charge and hit me long after he was dead

My stun combo's second power has a longer cooldown than the first, but the power bar shows only the first, leading to times when I use it and can't use the second power

If I chain pull a mob as my opener, it heals the dmg I do with chain pull when it gets to me

If you stun a mob casting rain of arrows, the AE continues for its full duration

Running as a knight, hit RMB, activate block. Release it. It drains 100% of my stam, then returns to normal combat, then to out of combat.  I have video

• Naming of Confessors Promotion Classes Inquistor and Fanatic got reversed

• The Druid should be able to use Illusionist Hot Foot Passive, since the Basic Attack got changed completly

Can not train Major Disc.

I am a level 25 cleric with the required 1 pip in Circle of Life but am still unable to train either of the major disciplines.

Frostweaver:
- Ice weave: Ice drops too low compared to where reticle is. You kinda have to aim 2 centimeters on your screen above where you want to place it.
- The AoE dmg from Volatile Ice might be a tad too high, here's an example on 8-10 ppl standing in a clump, and 1 FW (Archmage) using AoE:
https://clips.twitch.tv/HilariousFaintSashimiStrawBeary

- Freezing Blast has 10m too much range, tooltip says 30m, but you hit enemies up to 40m.

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Posted (edited)

Frostweaver findings:

refreshing-ice.png

Refreshing Ice is healing not even close to the numbers it should and I dont even take healingmultipliers into account. That 167 should look more like 1240. Would be overpowerd, but I really really hate wrong tooltips.

There is a talent in the Icecaller line (fw-healer), which makes Cool-Ice also healing instead of only granting "ressources". 

The problem is, that also the Archmage aswell as the Frostguard get somehow this perk which grants them the same healingeffect of coolice, which should be only possible if they pick the right perk in the Icecallerline. Wasnt able to check exactly which perk in the both other lines unlocked this.

Edited by Makuza

7 minutes ago, DarthME said:

I am a level 25 cleric with the required 1 pip in Circle of Life but am still unable to train either of the major disciplines.

you need 5 skill points available to train one

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

7 minutes ago, DarthME said:

did u notice it takes 5 skill points to unlock it?

@DarthME

8 minutes ago, DarthME said:

Major disciplines cost 5 talent points, you need to get 5 unused talent points to unlock the major discipline slot.

Posted (edited)

After starting into Archdruid, when you level up your essence shoots up to 100%, but doesn't activate essence burn (thankfully). Don't know if it does the same for Earthkeeper yet.

Cleric illuminate adds essence, which can push you up into the 80% range and that will put you essence burn.

Druid bear still doesn't want to go where you aim it, uneven terrain is still interfering. Terrain is also affecting rez.

Swapping trays between life and death causes a white character effect. There's also a green, glowy one too, but not sure what causes it as it was on another player and they didn't see it.

unknown.png

Fake orbs eVeRyWhErE. We could light up the map. Blight orbs also don't disappear.

orbs_everywhere.PNG

Edited by Heartsteel

March 27, 2020

• Stat Name +5? FYpWter.png
  • Elken think they're Minotaurs .... again Og2cbrZ.png
  • Text is being cutoff on the experimentation screen M3Qykpf.png
  • Some artifact binds of the same type and color did not stack
  • Knight's Shield Slam Cooldown did not show on UI
  • Binding the Middle Mouse Wheel shows as None
  • Guild Crests don't always show on other characters. Faction Crest does, however.
  • Finish Him! should work on Frostweavers too!
  • Placing Frostweaver Ice feels random. Sometimes they'll place 30m away, other times they'll place right in front of me. I would prefer if they worked like Druid Orbs, where you had an indicator of where you placed them
  • Cool Ice is healing me, even though I specced as Archmage (DPS spec)
  • You only get 55 talent points from leveling to 30. We got 60 in 5.100. Intended?
  • Resurrection fails when used on uneven terrain
  • Caravans are awesome
  • Corner Tower deed doesn't have the Hexagonal tower
  • You cannot connect two walls with battlements on top to the Corner Tower at 90 degrees. The Corner Towers should have smart connectors to fix that.
  • Ranger doesn't have any class specific UI like the Frostweaver or Assassin

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

woodelf plate helmet is clipped by the hair

unknown.png

Frost armory , frost armors all spawn together ... they need to be split

unknown.png

Edited by yianni

Posted (edited)

BUG:

Currently having an issue where when clicking on a node to purchase PIP's in the skill trees, it consumes all points you have and does not purchase the PIP. Is repeatable, you can continually reset your points to zero over and over. https://i.imgur.com/8ll0Ris.mp4

Reaping Basics is showing Stat Name, should be Plethora of Dust: Plant if holds to previous version. hiJYUFu.png

Edited by sarcandosa

Plan for tomorrow, Strive for today, Can't let anxiety get in our way, so play play play!

zjsbjmn.png  The MMO Chief