Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

TEST Bug Reports (5.110 Phase 1) for 3/26/2020

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i'm unabe to use uncommon intermmediate bandages created by another vessel, they were in the bank

artifacts not stacking is a pain in the ass

this is too bright, not sure this glow is necessary on resources and friendlys, we did fine without it

unknown.png

Edited by yianni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after typing /invite(space) would reset the chat field

tool tips dont disappear if they appear at the moment of death

rez's not working consistently

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guild crests were flipping on and off randomly. I saw several people multiple times and sometimes they had their crest, sometimes they didn't. Without even leaving and returning to the same zone. A guildy was telling me I was doing the same to him. Sometimes he saw my crest, sometimes he didn't.


"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May or may not be bug just seems rather high.

Weapons training all Basic attack dmg plus 60% per rank up to 300% in combat, Melee and range tree

 


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yumx said:

Assassin basic attack speed is suddenly way slower:
 

 

Should try with both daggers and see it it just cause one an axe and for some reason they swing slower dispite being less weight.


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brigand traps are even worse then before. 

2.5 secs before they go off(seems like a half second longer then before). 1m range (down from 2). Back peddling is the best defense against them crazy enough. More then enough time to retal the stun bomb back peddle to miss the other 2 on a opener.

Super easy to see and on top of that with the new graphics. 

No booby trap on range bar still. Their get out of dodge ability is called disengage. Which puts you on your range bar. So if a blind man finally walks into a trap all damage is now gone since booby trap passive not on the range bar. With the nerfs to traps can you please put booby trap on range bar. This would help them a bit during group fights.

Also every healer takes field surgeon. So if a blind man walks into a trap. They can just purge all dots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, DarthME said:

Can not train Major Disc.

I am a level 25 cleric with the required 1 pip in Circle of Life but am still unable to train either of the major disciplines.

They do require 5 points to train them now instead of 1 btw in case thats the reason.

Also changes to swordmans knight line keystone kinda screw them with the basic attack cap since it caps at 30% bonus the swordsman passive is +50% and 20% cap so all these passive training and jewelery/equipment stats is pointless in that regard just something to keep in mind i feel it should b e reverted back to +50/+50 so you can get the 30% from items/passives

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sarcandosa said:

BUG:

Currently having an issue where when clicking on a node to purchase PIP's in the skill trees, it consumes all points you have and does not purchase the PIP. Is repeatable, you can continually reset your points to zero over and over. https://i.imgur.com/8ll0Ris.mp4

Reaping Basics is showing Stat Name, should be Plethora of Dust: Plant if holds to previous version. hiJYUFu.png

 

I think what's happening is you don't have enough points to buy the full peep so when you click it consumes the points you have and reduces the points left to get the full pip. You can also see the incomplete circle around the node.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Frostweaver:

"Info: Frostarmor" tooltip says that this type of ice can NOT be converted into any other type of ice, but actually you can.

Edited by Jadekatze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, veeshan said:

Should try with both daggers and see it it just cause one an axe and for some reason they swing slower dispite being less weight.

Nope it's the same.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FreezingElegantChowderFreakinStinkin

Tried daggers on live/test, tried axes on live/test. It does not change attack speed.


 pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yumx said:

Nope it's the same.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FreezingElegantChowderFreakinStinkin

Tried daggers on live/test, tried axes on live/test. It does not change attack speed.

@blazzen noticed the same thing. I thought it was because of performancethat it was lagging a little bit. But maybe they slowed it downor it's a bug

Edited by yianni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Extintor said:

I think what's happening is you don't have enough points to buy the full peep so when you click it consumes the points you have and reduces the points left to get the full pip. You can also see the incomplete circle around the node.

Actually no, I originally had over 7200 Combat points, went to purchase the next PIP in Combat Basic Training, it consumed not just what was required but all the points and gave me. I repeated the test by attempting to spend my Exploration Points in Movement, it did it again. I started up my recording, clicked each button again to show that I would continually repeat what I considered a bug of consuming all the points to submit. What you pointed out is true, it is consuming point to work towards, purchasing the next PIP even if you don't have enough points, I didn't catch that, thanks for pointing it out.  

I would say we still may have a bug or an system that needs adjusting. It shouldn't spend all the points even if your have more than needed to buy the next PIP. Or it should give us the option to spend just what is needed on the next PIP or consume all points available to work towards completing all the PIP's i that node. If someone is trying to fast track their progress to the next node by only investing in 4 PIP and using the remaining points in the next node for the first PIP, always consuming all prevents that unless you do your training at exactly the right time. 


Plan for tomorrow, Strive for today, Can't let anxiety get in our way, so play play play!
 
zjsbjmn.png  The MMO Chief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, sarcandosa said:

Actually no, I originally had over 7200 Combat points, went to purchase the next PIP in Combat Basic Training, it consumed not just what was required but all the points and gave me. I repeated the test by attempting to spend my Exploration Points in Movement, it did it again. I started up my recording, clicked each button again to show that I would continually repeat what I considered a bug of consuming all the points to submit. What you pointed out is true, it is consuming point to work towards, purchasing the next PIP even if you don't have enough points, I didn't catch that, thanks for pointing it out.  

I would say we still may have a bug or an system that needs adjusting. It shouldn't spend all the points even if your have more than needed to buy the next PIP. Or it should give us the option to spend just what is needed on the next PIP or consume all points available to work towards completing all the PIP's i that node. If someone is trying to fast track their progress to the next node by only investing in 4 PIP and using the remaining points in the next node for the first PIP, always consuming all prevents that unless you do your training at exactly the right time. 

 That's how it is on live . It shouldn't try to carry over to the next pep so I see this as a bug 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...