Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

TEST Bug Reports (5.110 Phase 1) for 3/26/2020

Posted (edited)

Inventory is showing overflow and the status will not go away after logging off and logging back in swiching temples does not remove it either

Edited by Delorin

1 hour ago, yianni said:

Raise up the reticle a little and it works, but that shouldnt have to be done its just buggy

Its not buggy, its supposed to work that way. The higher you raise your reticle the further away the spacing will be inbetween the frost armoury.

Is it a known bug that when in the temple and you stand on the wooden boxes next to the walls and face the camera away from the wall that you teleport somewhere in the direction that you're facing?

1 hour ago, yianni said:

Raise up the reticle a little and it works, but that shouldnt have to be done its just buggy

I should have known better having realized range/reticle issues in other aspects.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Seitando said:

Its not buggy, its supposed to work that way. The higher you raise your reticle the further away the spacing will be inbetween the frost armoury.

I doubt it's intentional that you ever place a bunch of armors that stack on each other and thus can't be picked up except by 1

Edited by Navystylz

8 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

I doubt it's intentional that you ever place a bunch of armors that stack on each other and thus can't be picked up except by 1

But the frost armoury won't just be used to pick up the armour, it'll be used to convert the armour into one of the ice abilities, useful for healers to stack the armour in one spot and then convert it to cool ice or refreshing ice depending on the situation and same goes for the dps and tank specs

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Seitando said:

But the frost armoury won't just be used to pick up the armour, it'll be used to convert the armour into one of the ice abilities, useful for healers to stack the armour in one spot and then convert it to cool ice or refreshing ice depending on the situation and same goes for the dps and tank specs

I know this... but event still, that has nothing to do with all them stacking on top of each other so close if you touch one you grab all. And when you raise reticle to spread them properly because of this, that spread isn't too far apart to make use of that type of play either. So ocams razor would state that if the main use of the power is to provide a bunch of armors for you to either have ready, or for team to pick up, that they would naturally, baseline, need to spread far enough apart to facilitate this. And with all the other reticle targeting issues, it's not leap to believe this is just bugged.

Edited by Navystylz

- Items that drop when harvesting trees/rocks/etc. won't be picked up if they drop directly on your character, unless you walk away and come back

- Fall damage still sometimes occurs even when double-jumping to break your fall as Fae

FPS ISSUES

I have an RTX 2080ti FTW3 Ultra GPU, I run the game fine HOWEVER, the MAX FPS i can seem to achieve even with every setting set to low, or off is around 30-50 fps. This isnt even in combat, this is standing in town or even outside of town. The higher end of those FPS is 50 and ONLY when I look up at the sky. I dont understand why this is, but I know a couple friends of mine can't run at all because their FPS is around 8-14 and I have had huge lag spikes like that when first logging in and leaving town. but it stabilizes after a bit but I should still be pulling more than 30-50 FPS in this game, considering in current live I get 80-100. I am not sure what is causing this for everyone but I know all my friends cant afford  my GPU just to be able to run this game. 

Also I can across this pillar at coords 2411,10,2019 moon temple.

Posted (edited)

FW refrshing wind doesnt heal myself or part members, this is the first part of it that doesnt work

weapon damage in the character sheet shows the offhand, i dont if the game is using it or not, but my mainhand weap dmg is higher

sheet shows 34-47 mainhand is 65-83, unequpping both and requipping fixes it, but it breaks again at some point

unknown.png

Edited by yianni

12 minutes ago, Presto83 said:

FPS ISSUES

I have an RTX 2080ti FTW3 Ultra GPU, I run the game fine HOWEVER, the MAX FPS i can seem to achieve even with every setting set to low, or off is around 30-50 fps. This isnt even in combat, this is standing in town or even outside of town. The higher end of those FPS is 50 and ONLY when I look up at the sky. I dont understand why this is, but I know a couple friends of mine can't run at all because their FPS is around 8-14 and I have had huge lag spikes like that when first logging in and leaving town. but it stabilizes after a bit but I should still be pulling more than 30-50 FPS in this game, considering in current live I get 80-100. I am not sure what is causing this for everyone but I know all my friends cant afford  my GPU just to be able to run this game. 

Also I can across this pillar at coords 2411,10,2019 moon temple.

I also noticed that these issues are in the starter zones 1-20 areas. I am not sure why, but when I go to Zelig or the other one, my FPS is great again around 70-80 while fighting.

Ranger - Ultimate can be activated at about 50% charge with full time on sustain buff, didn't notice shield strength, may not be a bug but the tool tip didn't say anything about early activation

After respawn my character was slowed, the only way to fix was to swing my weapon to enter/exit combat

^ Was fighting spiders at the time may have been killed while slowed?

Bandage cool down cycle timer continues ticking but if you move an item in your inventory to another space the greyscale wheel will restart with the current time

Some Bugs:

Race - Human:

Going into different zones will remove the power that is slotted on the extra power slot granted by the Human racial passive

Class - Templar (tested as human, paladin, 30):

-Righteous parry can get "stuck" on even after releasing the button.  While the Parrying buff is no longer active, the sound and the resource pip drain will still occur.

-You can also use Righteous Parry without any pips

-Discipline and racial powers that use pips require an additional 1 + spell pip cost to use. 

EX1: Human racial power Candle that Burns costs one pip to use, but you must have 2+ pips to be able to use it (can't use it at only 1).

EX2: Naiad Discipline power Fountain of Life costs 4 pips to use (seems excessive) but you must have 5 pips to use it.

Disciplines:

Friar:

On the passive power that conditionally grants Seeker's Blessing, Impoverished Blessing, etc.  The movement speed increase on Seeker's Blessing can get "stuck" - the buff will fade from the buff tree but you retain the 30% OOC / 10% in combat movement speed.  This lasted until I entered combat again and triggered the other blessings (after running around the zone with permanent speed).

Issues noticed while playing 3 characters to level 30 this weekend...

• FPS issue in the Keep Zone - acted like a memory leak
    • Issue started while playing my Assassin, and a group of Guildmates consisting of a FW, Ranger, Knight, and champion. Started as we entered the Keep, and continued as we explored the keep zone. It was MUCH better when looking East away from the keep, much worse when panning the camera Westbound.
    • Ultimately the effects of the issue lasted after recalling as well, had to reload the client to clear it.
    • Issue did not reoccur when we went out to the same place while leveling my Druid, a FW, and Cleric, and Ranger grouped up.
    • Frostweaver abilities seemed to make it slightly worse temporarily while being spammed - then a group of 3-4 FW showed up and spammed abilities - thanks for the grief Ltab and team...

unknown.png

• Druid Orbs galore - they show up, one time use, but they stay there forever. - Had a little fun with it... A kind request for our server gods. Turn on PvP :)
  • Character coloring very different (white wings instead of purple) in game than at character creation on my Druid. I don't think this one is new. May have just been that way at night?
  • Caravan Pigs losing their "owner" - seems like some characters could easily "outrun" their caravan pigs, while others couldn't lose them if they tried.
    • Also saw Caravan pigs get caught on world objects quite frequently, but the above behavior was not related to world objects from what we saw.

unknown.png

• Seems the only way to break Whirlwind is by using Dodge or another ability instead of jumping out to cancel it.
  • Colossal Smash is animation cancelable and if an enemy is in range the stun will still go off
  • Ult red aura persists after usage occasionally
  • Trying to sell basic items at vendor says -1/-2 instead of 0.
  • Elk ground AOE show full circle and immediately disappears with only the animation going off, after elk death ground aoe continues
  • Some apples that drop have the legendary glow on them but are normal apples
  • Loot targeting seems to be very specific sometimes when aiming at bodies
  • Frost Armor even though it says you have the buff does not always activate armor or armor mitigation stats unless its bugged on the inventory screen
    • Details is also showing when it works that my armor was 4753 but the armor in the normal inventory window shows 8253
  • Guild badges are not always showing
  • Combat music can occasionally persist
  • Ambient sounds would cut in and out
  • Menu Vessels and Crow are very bright

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

• Aracoix war tribe npc's seem to be a lot harder to loot than others.  Lot of pixel hunting for them.
  • Pickaxe tool doesn't align very well in the animation for Stoneborn and Guinecean. 
  • Occasionally get a rapid repeat of left mouse action animations (attacks or harvesting).  It could be a result of lag, but I've never seen it in previous versions.
  • Is it intended that basic resources (slag, knotwood, cobblestone) no longer drop ethereal dust?