Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Himanka

Yep....

Here to play and see if it lives up to all to all the hype I've been reading about. In and out of a lot of MMOs since Shadowbane (I was Cho'Gal from Morloch Horde and later Order of the Pink Pansies). Any tips on how not to suck too terribly are welcomed.

6 minutes ago, Himanka said:

Here to play and see if it lives up to all to all the hype I've been reading about. In and out of a lot of MMOs since Shadowbane (I was Cho'Gal from Morloch Horde and later Order of the Pink Pansies). Any tips on how not to suck too terribly are welcomed.

Welcome to the forums.

What Surelia said. ;)

Plus, maybe watch some streams. Currently Rektluse is streaming Crowfall on a daily base ... with him and the community answering a lot of individual questions (like right now).

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Welcome!

Keep in mind that player pop is down right now as most players wait for the big upcoming patch and we generally expect things to get busier from here. Also keep in mind that there will be a wipe once beta hits; It's still very much worth getting into the game and leveling up to 30 to get a feel for the various classes and the game in general.

Enjoy~

Welcome! There are quite a few of us Shadowbane refugees around to answer your questions. With that in mind, the Winterblades have started posting daily Crowtips on Twitter to help folks learn the ins and outs of harvesting, crafting, combat and sieging...

https://twitter.com/Gradishar_

Edited by Gradishar