Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

TEST server unavailable until further notice

Please be aware that on Tuesday, February 25, at 3 pm CST / 10 pm CET, access to the Crowfall TEST server will be modified to “Internal Only”. This is being done so that we can perform some maintenance and infrastructure improvements prior to the next wave of public testing starting on TEST. When the TEST server is returned to service, we will announce it through standard channels. We appreciate your support.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

@srathor Thursday at noon?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

11 hours ago, Pann said:

Please be aware that on Tuesday, February 25, at 3 pm CST / 10 pm CET, access to the Crowfall TEST server will be modified to “Internal Only”. This is being done so that we can perform some maintenance and infrastructure improvements prior to the next wave of public testing starting on TEST. When the TEST server is returned to service, we will announce it through standard channels. We appreciate your support.

Lmao one of the first things I do with my morning routine, get coffee, eat, check news and sports, launch the test server recently,

I thought it was patching lmao, oh well soon I guess good luck this week.

I am planning a day off for the LIVE drop because TEST will be confirming my builds are viable and looking hard at the new mechanics.   We don't know if TEST will be 10x training or the 1x we expect for LIVE or if it has mats on vendors and free stacks of gold coin...

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

4 hours ago, Frykka said:

I am planning a day off for the LIVE drop because TEST will be confirming my builds are viable and looking hard at the new mechanics.   We don't know if TEST will be 10x training or the 1x we expect for LIVE or if it has mats on vendors and free stacks of gold coin...

BDO launch was spectacular for those online right off the rip, Wildstar as well. Exploit early and often is industry standard now.

4 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

BDO launch was spectacular for those online right off the rip, Wildstar as well. Exploit early and often is industry standard now.

It's not exploiting, it's creative use of available mechanics and bugs er I mean features.. ;)