Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slayven

Hamlet Parcel/Manor

So Ive been watching this game for a very long time and finally broke down and bought a pack that gave me the Hamlet Parcel and the Manor...

Parcel is placed but it seems the Hamlet Parcel does not come with a large token?  

It clearly says the Hamlet Parcel can have a Manor on it..

any help would be appreciated

thanx

29 minutes ago, Slayven said:

So Ive been watching this game for a very long time and finally broke down and bought a pack that gave me the Hamlet Parcel and the Manor...

Parcel is placed but it seems the Hamlet Parcel does not come with a large token?  

It clearly says the Hamlet Parcel can have a Manor on it..

any help would be appreciated

thanx

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, currently the Hamlet parcel provides 2 medium, 1 small and 3 extra small building tokens, while the Manor needs a large building token (first provided with a shire parcel).

That's mostly because the token system has only been implemented test-wise quite a long time ago (shortly before the hamlet parcel size got, also testwise, reduced to 1/4 of it's former size) - and then in the middle of it they moved over to finishing the development of the campaign world stuff, because the latter is more important for the game.

So don't worry, these kind of issues will be adressed later on. For now, you can use your hamlet parcel (plus a woodland creek parcel and some soil) to craft a shire parcel via stonemasonry/geomancy (after somehow placing a stonemason table in your EK ... or using one in the EK of someone else - can't do outside EK's currently).

I know it's a hassle, but for these things we just will need to wait for the development stages after 5.110.

Hope this helps
Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Think your suppose to be able to rank up parcels aswell which unlocks more tokens, all the parcel given are the lowest rank and i would guess leveling up hamlet parcel would eventually give a large token

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Think your suppose to be able to rank up parcels aswell which unlocks more tokens, all the parcel given are the lowest rank and i would guess leveling up hamlet parcel would eventually give a large token

Kind of. Actually you can already get different parcel ranks, depending on your backer rewards (not with all parcels, though). But yes, different ranks provide different amounts of tokens - and yes, we can't upgrade them at the moment.

Edited by Kraahk

You should have a test copy shire parcel among your purchases, so you can use that for now. You should also have a test copy woodland creek parcel, so you can use that and your hamlet parcel (plus 5 soil) to make a shire parcel.

23 hours ago, Arkade said:

You should have a test copy shire parcel among your purchases, so you can use that for now. You should also have a test copy woodland creek parcel, so you can use that and your hamlet parcel (plus 5 soil) to make a shire parcel.

It should be noted, if you use your hamlet parcel to make a shire parcel now, it will be reset and returned to you as a hamlet on the upcoming resets. 

Basically, every major reset, all your parcels are returned to your purchased package state, until such a time as the game officially launches.

House and parcel should match in a 200 dollar package?  
this is misleading as to what you actually get..

On 3/3/2020 at 1:08 PM, Slayven said:

House and parcel should match in a 200 dollar package?  

Yes it should, and it needs to be corrected for launch. In the current testing build not all the tokens are balanced correctly. I would suggest you email support@crowfall.com with the info, just to confirm they are aware of the bug.

tiPrpwh.png