Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't played for a while, but I'm glad I logged in.  You guys have done an amazing job and I'm so happy for your team.  From day one, keeping in touch with the community and now seeing how far the game has gone, good stuff.  I will say, I just jumped in and played for 3 to 4 hours and a few quality of life things in my opinion would be great:

1.  There is A LOT of swapping of bars in this game, which means it's going to eventually turn into a macro for this and that.  IMO that just get's old.  I'd like to see the survival bar go away.  I don't see why we can't just use the items from our regular bar, or have a second bar on the same loadout that allows the use of what the survival bar does.  I'd also like to see the tools work a little different.  Meaning, right now each node you go to you need to individually equip the tool for that node.  It would be nice if when you get up to the node and you hit it, as long as you have the tool in your inventory, the proper tool is used.  It just get's tedious having to keep equipping different tools when you are running around harvesting.  

Just my opinion, but I'm really impressed.  Thanks Much,

FD

Yes. They are getting rid of the Survival tray, and when you approach a harvest resource, such as a tree, if you have that type of tool in your inventory, the game will automatically use the right tool for the resource. Both of these changes will be happening in 5.110, which should come out in the next couple weeks(fingers crossed).