Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Staff

Interactive roads staff diary

Recommended Posts

Since we were denied the fabled interactive roads dev diary once again i have decided to take matters into my own hands, yesterday i  managed to get into ACE headquarters after they fell for my suave pizza deliveryman disguise and get these secret pictures

Below here is the current roads

interactive_roads1.png

And now here are the new interactive roads

Screenshot_812.png

As you can see very interactive, thank you for coming to my DERGS- talk


hoayaga2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Staff said:

Since we were denied the fabled interactive roads dev diary once again i have decided to take matters into my own hands, yesterday i  managed to get into ACE headquarters after they fell for my suave pizza deliveryman disguise and get these secret pictures

Below here is the current roads

interactive_roads1.png

And now here are the new interactive roads

Screenshot_812.png

As you can see very interactive, thank you for coming to my DERGS- talk

Where's the caravans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they mention anything about guild banks? I have an idea about maybe putting a trade chest in an EK. Do you think that could work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zatch said:

Did they mention anything about guild banks? I have an idea about maybe putting a trade chest in an EK. Do you think that could work? 

unfortunately due to budget cuts and drawing skill limits guild bank animations have been cut from this patch and will use the current mount animations instead


hoayaga2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Staff said:

unfortunately due to budget cuts and drawing skill limits caravan animations have been cut from this patch and will use the current mount animations instead

 

I am happy to inform you that an unexpected additional funding made sure that caravan animations WILL be in, as shown in and proved by the following, updated animation.

 

kD1OTVo.jpg
(to start animation, please move your head from the right to the left)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kraahk said:

 

I am happy to inform you that an unexpected additional funding made sure that caravan animations WILL be in, as shown in and proved by the following, updated animation.

 

kD1OTVo.jpg
(to start animation, please move your head from the right to the left)

 

 

 

Is that caravan carrying the guild banks? 😮


231e101d88.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...