Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelhearth

Community/Guild number of members needed

When searching for guilds you really need to include the number of members the guilds have. I'm not really interested in asking to join a guild with too few members.  You should probably also include region. I've been invited to join a NA guild, but as a European I'm not going to play on "their" servers, so why would I want to join them? As a gatherer/crafter I need to join a guild that can protect me when I'm out gathering. And since I don't expect everyone in the guild to drop everything they're doing whenever I feel for gathering, there needs to be a large number of players in the guild. I get that it's alfa and not many people playing, but this suggestion is for when the game is going beta/open beta and gold, and at that time you really need a good way to find a guild in this game, since soloing isn't really an option in a PvP-game.

I am sure there will be a lot more of options in the final game (in other words, i agree to what you said), helping people to find the right guild. Until then, the best way might be to get acquainted with the community and to get into details before you make your decision.

It may still be the best thing to do in the final game, though. ;)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Angelhearth said:

When searching for guilds you really need to include the number of members the guilds have. I'm not really interested in asking to join a guild with too few members.  You should probably also include region. I've been invited to join a NA guild, but as a European I'm not going to play on "their" servers, so why would I want to join them? As a gatherer/crafter I need to join a guild that can protect me when I'm out gathering. And since I don't expect everyone in the guild to drop everything they're doing whenever I feel for gathering, there needs to be a large number of players in the guild. I get that it's alfa and not many people playing, but this suggestion is for when the game is going beta/open beta and gold, and at that time you really need a good way to find a guild in this game, since soloing isn't really an option in a PvP-game.

What exactly are you offering these guilds? Nobody needs a dedicated gatherer. Everyone gathers. Nobody with enough members to babysit you wants to babysit you.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

8 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

What exactly are you offering these guilds? Nobody needs a dedicated gatherer. Everyone gathers. Nobody with enough members to babysit you wants to babysit you.

I guess it's a matter of opinion. I know plenty that will rather not touch a game if they 'have to gather'. I know plenty that enjoy gathering 24/7 and will rather not touch the game if they are forced to pvp, unless they need to defend them self.

There is a play style for everyone!

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

26 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

Wow, thanks for the positive feedback, makes me feel so welcome to this game! You really didn't read the name of this forum, did you? It's a suggestion to the developers.

2 hours ago, Kraahk said:

I am sure there will be a lot more of options in the final game (in other words, i agree to what you said), helping people to find the right guild. Until then, the best way might be to get acquainted with the community and to get into details before you make your decision.

It may still be the best thing to do in the final game, though. ;)

Yeah, I joined a guild today.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, Angelhearth said:

Wow, thanks for the positive feedback, makes me feel so welcome to this game! You really didn't read the name of this forum, did you? It's a suggestion to the developers.

Calm down. I was trying to help you.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"