Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willwill

Alpha 2015 Or 2016 ? Needs Clarification

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about?  happy to help, please clarify.

Todd

ACE

I believe he's talking in reference to how all of the dates are December 2016, alphas and all betas have the same date.

In the FAQ  it is stated the Alpha 1 will start summer 2016.

18. When is Alpha 1 testing scheduled to begin?

Alpha testing for certain features of the core module will begin at the end of Summer, 2016. We expect to be testing new features and content on a quarterly basis.

Edited by Xalfen

Every post I have seen of yours is complaining, and even though this is a solid question that many people wanted answers to, you phrased it so rudely. If you keep complaining and don't appreciate their hard work.

Edited by Laughter

7lXqKFL.gif

Every post I have seen of yours is complaining, and even though this is a solid question that many people wanted answers to, you phrased it so rudely. If you keep complaining and don't appreciate their hard work.

7mCC3hZ.gif

Oh ffs fanboy, stfu.

I am not a fanboy, nor am i hater on "change" i am a backer not because i want to play tera or wildstar pvp, or a lobby game, which i feel this could be. But because i support independent development and i am not a hater, doesn't mean i won't be critical of the game, just like i am critical of aspects of any game i am testing.  I will tell the devs what sucks and how it might be adjusted. But keep fanboying, you're a great assett to the development.

dche.

Edited by willwill

Fixed. thanks for the heads up.

and btw, we are trying to be responsive as we can -- it's a bit of a mad house this morning.

Todd

ACE

Hi Todd, the Alpha date FAQ question on Crowfall is fixed, but the one on KS is not!

edit: or its processing.

Edited by XephRy

You veteran members are pretty much the worst crybabies that exist. just saying. only cuz u waste ur whole amount of life in a forum instead creating a game like that (that is doable in about 3 years). Pretty poor.

- However id like to know a more exact alpha date since you obviously know pretty well which ways the game will go@ TODD

7mCC3hZ.gif