Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Today is not the day. :(

Posted (edited)

I don't think anyone expected 5.110 to be out this week. I was expecting early april, so late march would be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by mystafyi

At least it felt like I accomplished something.  I wiped every test file from my computer and downloaded a fresh 5.11 test client.

Time to step outside and get some sun...

Piikaa  |  Pkaoo

Crowfall%20Signature%20copy_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Any Backer $$ left for overtime? 

“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you'll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.”
 Charles Bukowski, Factotum

Edited by Mystwraith

I'm just glad to hear that things are still on the move. I'm even more happy to hear that quality is paramount over just getting it out the door. *cough* re-forged *cough*

Glad I did not buy into that trash.

Thanks for the update! and I love to see a company actually take pride in their game, and not release something their not proud of.  Good on your guys! 

Thanks for not letting us in the dark ^^. And the team should take the time to make it more greater as it already is 😉👍🏼

The client code is already being distributed through the Test launcher, so they have started the first steps, but that doesn't mean it will be ready this weekend.  8 hours ago Surelia posted a screenshot of the updated test client version with a Down_for_Maintenance login error, but I'm still seeing it now.

This could mean that they're currently deploying to the servers and it will be ready Saturday.

Or it could mean they've started a process that will take days and it won't be ready this weekend. 

Or it could mean that the client code wasn't meant to be distributed yet and somebody pressed a button they shouldn't have.

Thanks for the effort to try to get the game running, that you have our wishes in mind, it is a great detail on your part, the current situation is not easy. Hopefully we will all soon see our wishes and efforts rewarded. Greetings and encouragement.

Thanks for the update - you did the responsible thing. The team's health comes first.  Looking forward to 5.110.

1bL5DvO.jpg

Posted (edited)

Aaah want this patch so badly!

I thank you for the update, that will take some hype off the hypetrain.

I wonder if you try even harder to get this out or take the weekend off like normal people...

Edited by ArneAnka

"Nemo Saltat Sobrius"

Veteran member of Aesir, visit us at aoc-gaming.se