Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Today is not the day. :(

I went surfing today, the waters still cold, too cold for my spring suit and booties. Made my nose runny.

Covid and Sars where standing by my board sock on the beach, hazing me, and calling me a wuss for not staying on the waves longer.

I kicked sand in their membranes...

Bannerlord comes out at the end of the month, most people will still be terrified of the flu, once there were iron men and wooden ships, now there is corporate media.

32 minutes ago, corvax said:

I went surfing today, the waters still cold, too cold for my spring suit and booties. Made my nose runny.

Covid and Sars where standing by my board sock on the beach, hazing me, and calling me a wuss for not staying on the waves longer.

I kicked sand in their membranes...

Bannerlord comes out at the end of the month, most people will still be terrified of the flu, once there were iron men and wooden ships, now there is corporate media.

Sir this a a video game forum.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

54 minutes ago, Pkaoo said:

I'm downloading the patch now, just to make sure...

PaleOne is always early..

Still down though :( i just did it

Veeshan Midst of UXA

ACE yall did good in posting this. And you got a good response back because of it. 
Tonight you didn't post anything. -A mistake. 
With it being imminent.
With it almost launched last friday, yes we are waiting as patiently as we can.

Once a no go is decided, tell us. Either here or in a tweet, or discord.
We will spread it to the actively waiting people we know so we do not waste more of our time. 

I should have better things to do. Tonight was a major disappointment, not because release did not happen. That part is frustrating from my point of view, but understandable. The disappointment stems from the lack of information. ACE people got word, and logged out and or went home or whatever, but noone let the fans know. 

I responded to over a dozen different questions of is it happening? With a I don't know yet.
I am sure that was repeated with many other groups of fans tonight.
Please let us know, when you know, there is a no go. 
So we can stop wasting an evening holding out hope.

23 minutes ago, srathor said:

ACE yall did good in posting this. And you got a good response back because of it. 
With it being imminent.

We will spread it to the actively waiting people we know so we do not waste more of our time. 

I should have better things to do. Tonight was a major disappointment, not because release did not happen. That part is frustrating from my point of view, but understandable. The disappointment stems from the lack of information. ACE people got word, and logged out and or went home or whatever, but noone let the fans know. 

I responded to over a dozen different questions of is it happening? With a I don't know yet.

I'm quarantined for two weeks--- I click every 5 min...

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

2 hours ago, srathor said:

Every time they give a time frame I add 1-2 years. I expect the update sometime around the end of the year at the earliest. My hopes are safe.

4 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

Sir this a a video game forum.

Today is not the day, everyone in America was sent home. The media laughs while 5.11 burns

Bannerlord is a video game. We should play it, you and I.

Or we could go surfing, I won't let Sars or Covid hurt you. 

Can the Pope carve?

33 minutes ago, corvax said:

Today is not the day, everyone in America was sent home. The media laughs while 5.11 burns

Bannerlord is a video game. We should play it, you and I.

Or we could go surfing, I won't let Sars or Covid hurt you. 

Can the Pope carve?

We get it. The lizard people are hoarding all of the toilet paper in the hollow earth and you don't know any old people.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

9 hours ago, srathor said:

With it being imminent.

They said the first time that they were not ready to get the update on the test Server and they are working to get it ready. Dont need dissapointment. From now on think that it's not ready untill they tell you that it is. you get me?

1 hour ago, Gzas said:

They said the first time that they were not ready to get the update on the test Server and they are working to get it ready. Dont need dissapointment. From now on think that it's not ready untill they tell you that it is. you get me?

acceptable that different ppl might have different opinions on how the informationflow should be like?

39 minutes ago, Surelia said:

acceptable that different ppl might have different opinions on how the informationflow should be like?

Ofcourse. I just say my opinion, and i think that "major disappointment" is a bit harsh. At least in the middle of all these happening in the world. 

On 3/16/2020 at 7:25 AM, Armegeddon said:

Any chance that we could get to character creation and training without spinning up the worlds?

After weighing the pros and cons of this, it's not a good idea. 

After skimming over the last page or so of posts, I've decided it's time to close the thread. We'll share an update as soon as there's news to share. Thanks again for the kind words and patience. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community