Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Biaxil

Worth playing now?

Hi, I last played maybe a year and a half ago and it was pretty dead.  Figured I would just wait for a while and come back at some point.  How is the population and feel of the game currently?

Thanks

The current build hasn't been updated in like 6 months and there is a huge new build that is very close to going to the test server. There will be a wipe of everything when the new build goes live, so as you might imagine, the population is pretty low right now. It might still be worthwhile to check it out just to catch up on what you've missed over the last 1 1/2 years.

When the patch goes to test, I think we'll see the largest numbers yet for the game. After it goes live, they will begin inviting the "free beta" people, those who created a Crowfall account but haven't yet backed the game, so the population should get even bigger. The more you know about the game before then, the better off your will be.

You can play the game now, and there is a population there (albeit very small) but I would seriously recommend waiting for this new build. It almost shipped tonight and we saw a CRAZY amount of activity this afternoon in anticipation of it.

Wait until next week.

2 hours ago, Biaxil said:

Will wait for the next build...thanks all.

Just keep in mind, that it is so close that it can drop any day. Even the dev team thought it would be going to test today.